What Grade Does the Student Section Get

• A

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • A+

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • A++

Votes: 58 76.3%

• Total voters

An A and I think that’s the first time I’d ever said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The students were all Rhodes Scholars today.

I'm just glad we gave them a good game hopefully it encourages a lot to come back.

The bonus is that EVERY ONE OF THEM will remember this game for the rest of their lives. It's how our brains are wired.

My freshman year at UGA had Bear Bryant come to Athens and be defeated 21-0. Very equivalent to today's game...maybe even more significant for UGA at the time. Still remember it like yesterday.

Well worth the price of admission and this ride is not over...

As a former teacher I gave them an A+. Never did get on the mark inflation trend.

A+ during the game, F after the game. People were getting trampled in the corner by the rooter club. I know at least 2 people left in an ambulance after being trampled.

I don't think any of it was malicious but people got hurt badly enough to need an ambulance ride to the hospital and it easily could have been worse. I know people were excited and not thinking rationally but from what I've heard it was much more calm the last few times we stormed the field.

The student section was great. I remember looking over from the BWW beer garden at about 10:20 and thinking ****, the whole lower level student section is full and the upper deck is already starting to fill up.

Best student section since at least the 2014 season. Glad it was a game to remember!

They were FANtastic! ELITE! Can't wait for Wisconsin.

Props to the band as well...stellar as always! Didn't get their usual post game performance for obvious reasons.

Students: You lead the entire stadium with your big time atmosphere and energy! Nice work.

Student section was the straw that stirred the drink today. Super loud and ready to rock, got the whole stadium going...loudest crowd I've heard other than the Michigan debacle game at the dome. On TV it was amazing how loud it was. Great job student section and all fans, way to make it a home field advantage!

I was more worried that students wouldn’t show up and care than losing. Would have broken my heart. As it was they rocked! A+++

As someone said earlier this is where a new generation of lifelong fans comes from.

I took some video of the pregame as the team runs on the field and watching the student section sway back and forth like a wave was incredible all across that end zone

The students were great today! That's what CFB is all about

Hopefully they repeat this performance for Wisconsin and buy season tickets for next year!

The entire stadium, simply put: kicked a__ !!!

One of the best atmospheres I've ever been at for a college game. Fleck said the same thing in the post-game presser

I took some video of the pregame as the team runs on the field and watching the student section sway back and forth like a wave was incredible all across that end zone

Any chance you could post that here? That's one of my favorite parts of every game.

Top Bottom