Rush the Field Roll Call: Who Made It On The Field?!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
My buddy and I went down to the student section with about 3 minutes to go. Being among the students was so electric! We rushed the field, got pics with players and made memories for life.

Who else was on the field?

Go Gophers!!

Watched the game on TV here in Las Vegas, but I stormed the field in spirit.

Yep. Two 50+ guys pushing through aggressive ushers and jumping the wall. Awesome!

Yep. Along with my 14 year old daughter. That’s a moment I’ll always remember and I think she will, too. It was a special day.

My buddy and I went down to the student section with about 3 minutes to go. Being among the students was so electric! We rushed the field, got pics with players and made memories for life.

Who else was on the field?

Go Gophers!!

Glad you made it Bleed. You have earned the joy!!!!

Yep. Along with my 14 year old daughter. That’s a memory I’ll always remember and I think she will, too. It was a special day.

Awesome! You are right. I rushed the field with my then 11-year old son vs Iowa in 2014. I watched the game with him today on TV and when the fans rushed the field he said, “hey Dad, remember when we did that?”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some dummy said if the Gophers won that it wouldn’t be rushing the field worthy.

I was that dummy.

rushed, loved it.

saw a few people hurt their ankles on the drop, it's not an easy drop. i hope no one was hurt bad.

We stayed in the upper deck and watched. It was awesome to see the students packing in closer and closer to the field getting ready. The people just keep storming. Fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My son and I did! Harder to get back out than I expected. My son got to high five Autman-Bell and thought that was pretty cool.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

We did. Last time we rushed the field was the year Brewster was fired and we beat Iowa last game of the year. It was easier then as we slid down the snow piles along the wall. Missed those snowbanks today!

Jumped the wall! Awesome experience!

Jumping down on to the field was easy. Getting out and climbing up that wall was a little more of a chore. I've never seen so much drunk plumber's butt struggling over that wall.

Last edited:

I would say jumping down on to the field was easy. Getting out and climbing up that wall was a little more of a chore. I've never seen so much drunk plumber's butt struggling over that wall in my life.

LOL. Stormed the field and it was a lot of fun.

I went on the field when we beat Iowa in 2010 just because in a terrible season we finally had something to celebrate. Even though I was a regular fan in 2010 and plenty of regular fans took to the field today, I stayed in the stands to watch it all from there. It seemed like something to leave to the students although I don't begrudge anyone who went down there. It was truly a great moment. No matter what happens the rest of the way, this win and the feelings it created will stay with us.

Made it, it was incredible. Got Winfield’s autograph, met Casey O’Brian and Thomas Barber, got a pic with Coney Durr. Amazing time. I’ve been on the field for every rush we’ve had. Never a bad occurrence

I hugged Faalele and did snow angels in the end zone. It was magic. Our day.

Made it, it was incredible. Got Winfield’s autograph, met Casey O’Brian and Thomas Barber, got a pic with Coney Durr. Amazing time. I’ve been on the field for every rush we’ve had. Never a bad occurrence

Did you ask Barber if he will be healthy enough to play n the Iowa game?

I made it down on the field with a friend of mine. It was fun. What a great game

I want to say myself and about half of section 117 were on our way to the field and successful in touching the grass

Myself and my 77 year old dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tripped getting over the wall but I was out there.

Didn't make it down from Sec 203 on the field, but I LOUDLY sang "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" as dejected Penn State fans filed by our group, heads down, doing the death march.

down there with the family en tow. May have had a celebratory libation dead smack on the "M" at the 50 yard line.

Top Bottom