Rush the Field Roll Call: Who Made It On The Field?!

Made it on the field, was not going to miss this. My son told me even before the game we are storming! I told both Olson and Autman-Bell that I’m CLA Class of ‘92 and I’ve been waiting my whole life for this so thank you but keep it going. #7 gave me a polite Yes Sir [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

made it down with a buddy as well. will never forget it

Yes, along with my 10 year old son. Seriously as awesome as it gets.

He commented how many older people said to him "You'll remember this for the rest of your life" and the # of people that were screaming "We F-ING did it!"

Jumping down on to the field was easy. Getting out and climbing up that wall was a little more of a chore. I've never seen so much drunk plumber's butt struggling over that wall.

Hey! That was MY plumber butt!!!!:clap:

Hats off to all who made it on. We did not, but seeing the field full of fans was a sight I will never forget. Incredible game.

Jumping down on to the field was easy. Getting out and climbing up that wall was a little more of a chore. I've never seen so much drunk plumber's butt struggling over that wall.

Apparently there were stairs right by where I jumped, but didn't see them.

Tried exit out tunnel, but was too congested, waited in line for stairs

I was too tired from yelling so I just stood and enjoyed the scenery.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ask Barber if he will be healthy enough to play n the Iowa game?

I didn’t ask him. Didn’t get to say much besides “hey you guys played a hell of a game. Nice job”. And he thanked me and said thanks for coming. Shook my hand. That was it.

Did you ask Barber if he will be healthy enough to play n the Iowa game?

Said hi to Marion Barber Sr. He’s an intimidatingly big dude

My son and I jumped the wall. Fantastic. Also no point trying to fight our way up the steps anyway.

Apparently there were stairs right by where I jumped, but didn't see them.

Tried exit out tunnel, but was too congested, waited in line for stairs

We saw the small set of stairs nearby but the line was so long it would have about two hours to get out. Celebratory beers wouldn't wait that long. So scaling the wall was the obvious choice.

My buddy and I went down to the student section with about 3 minutes to go. Being among the students was so electric! We rushed the field, got pics with players and made memories for life.

Who else was on the field?

Go Gophers!!

I reluctantly went down late. A friend wouldn't let up till I did. My foot still hurts from the jump down, but no real complaints. We are 9-0.

Go Gophers! Beat Iowa!

The Mrs and I each managed to hit the field without breaking or pulling anything going over the side.

Me and my buddy just watched. I didn't feel the need to be down on the field. I thought it was a cool sight to see the field fill up from above. Got some great pictures.

Mrs Bayfield and I watched the celeb from the second deck. Then decided to go down near the end just to say we were a part of it.

I told a dozen or so random young fans before the game that "today is a day you will never forget". Prophetic. I had the feeling we would win.

To, slow out of shape, no longer agile. I took one look at that 8 foot drop and with boots decided no bueno. I had my 73 year old dad with me too so even though I wanted to it was not happening. Enjoyed all of the joy from the side.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Yep. My buddy wouldn't even try climbing back up.

At the moment of Howden's interception, we bolted down the stairs from the second deck in time to climb over the wall after the last play right behind the Penn State bench. No one tried to stop us. Two early 90's grads and kids aged 19 and 13.

My friend and I went down the steps in Sec 101/Plaza side. Took about 10-15 minutes, but we made it down there. Walked down the field and out the tunnel. Good times.

Friend of mine came to work today with a dislocated shoulder and a fractured foot after falling off the wall to get onto the field. He said he was just getting his footing to jump when someone bumped into him and he fell. He said he was still able to touch the bell. Not sure how he did it.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

My wife and I made it down. It about brought a tear to my eye. Big old #77 from Marshall walked right by me. He is a big dude. Even got to talk to Trevor Mbakwe. I agree the drop off the wall to the turf was a little shaky for this 51 yr old. Stuck the landing, but not much for style points. Fun to watch the replay on ESPN last night.

Top Bottom