***OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
One MASSIVE Gopher win down today and a big Gopher hoops game tonight. Will obviously be much more difficult than Cleveland State, a neutral site win over a solid B12 team will be huge. Cut down on turnovers, pressure their guards and let's go!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pregaming at Falls Park
391a3f02ce2069118df8dd6762e3625e.jpg

And Wiley’s
c2649b46d74661ee7e302bb3f45701e2.jpg

Looks like Ihnen will not play
270ea5bf762facb95d7468e5edfc1ef8.jpg

Row the bo... oh wait? Drain some threeeeeee’s

Wearing gold for those keeping score at home

Oklahoma has some athletic fellas

Last edited:

Nadine’s fave, Jim Molinari, in the house

50714f4cff66b58633f1fd28442e2c3a.jpg

Ihnen was a game time decision...

Anyone hear if we'll see him tonight?

Our second team offense is really bad

Only word to describe this first half - BRICKS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid run to end that half. This team can certainly shoot well at times. Will probably pull off an upset or two with that shooting. Also may drop a game or two because of it.

Yeah you can tell it’s November

Minn looks decent, not impressive but they look like they have played a handful of games, which I like. 8 -2 run, 32-26 halftime.

Carr, Willis and Kalscheur are a solid group of guards. They all are looking to score but they will all give up the ball to a team mate.

Solid run to end that half. This team can certainly shoot well at times. Will probably pull off an upset or two with that shooting. Also may drop a game or two because of it.
Yeah. Willis has a nice stroke. I'd like to see more ball movement. Carr seems to hold the ball and over dribble.

Solid first half after some rough shooting to start. It appears our defensive effort has carried over, hope that is a theme for this team. Willis is impressive, might be our best player right now. Gabe needs to stop committing dumb fouls, he seems to pick up a lot of ticky tack. I think a lot of them are a product of his aggressive on ball defense, but he could clean up a bit.

I know I am breaking the basketball forum rules but I am still ecstatic about the Gopher football win, so huge! Anyway back to basketball...

I'm not watching on the TV. just following the play by play on ESPN. Had the game on but we looked like **** and I decided it was because I am bad luck.. since then the team appears to be playing nicely.

Carr- we are going to love him. Looking back, he would have made a big difference if he had been eligible last year.

Willis is good. Williams hit a 3. We have wing depth... All we need is front-court depth *cough* Garcia *cough*

Definitely could use another banger down low. Nice to have the lead here, but i have a great deal of concern with how little front court game there is on this team.

Top Bottom