This video is Epic!

Ozzy is bordering on a two year ban with his trolling nature.

I disagree. I think PJ was sincere. Minnesota is different, being in a big city is different and PJ is embracing the media scrutiny. I don't think he has a passive aggressive bone in his body.

I actually think PJ was sincere as well. Everything these kids are going through, the good like today, and the bad like some of the crap local media spews, builds them for a future in the real world. You have to learn how to deal with the negativity just as much as the positivity.

And as for Ozzy & Ray’s bull**** post, yes, PJ’s response may have been about himself a little. The question asked was about HIM. And in his response, PJ managed to turn it back around to the team. Sorry if that disappointed you.

Wish you could enjoy this season as much as the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Gophers. And, this is why he is a joke and I can’t support him. Always about him.

He speaks about the alumni, the players, the city, the state, the dynasty he wants to bring back, us all being a big family as fans and players and alumni and staff...and you got “always about him” from that. You missed the point, it was about 6 exits ago on 494...might wanna get off the road and turn around.

Congrats to the Gophers. And, this is why he is a joke and I can’t support him. Always about him.

You’re another bitter prick, and a cancer to any sort of fun Gopher fans attempt to have. Maybe we should bring the walking heart attack back, so we can hope to sometimes win a trophy game every 3 years, and maybe play in a Quick Lane Bowl, have an entertaining matchup with Michigan and only walk away with a moral victory. Maybe then you’d be happy. Not sure when you got comfortable with 9-4 being our peak of excellence, but it’s a sad standard

I actually think PJ was sincere as well. Everything these kids are going through, the good like today, and the bad like some of the crap local media spews, builds them for a future in the real world. You have to learn how to deal with the negativity just as much as the positivity.

And as for Ozzy & Ray’s bull**** post, yes, PJ’s response may have been about himself a little. The question asked was about HIM. And in his response, PJ managed to turn it back around to the team. Sorry if that disappointed you.

Wish you could enjoy this season as much as the rest of us.

I do think he was a bit annoyed by the question. The team was 8-0, he’s the biggest believer in his kids (has repeatedly said to the media “I know that sounds like coach speak but it’s true” any time he compliments his players). Yet the local media continued to treat them like they would have to get lucky to beat PSU.

I felt like by the end he was saying, okay I get it you can doubt me but quit doubting my boys cause it’s starting to get old!

Ozzy is bordering on a two year ban with his trolling nature.

I've never placed anyone on the "ignore" list on this forum until today (Ozzy - who's trolling reminds me of phat pat by the way). It will be liberating.

You’re another bitter prick, and a cancer to any sort of fun Gopher fans attempt to have. Maybe we should bring the walking heart attack back, so we can hope to sometimes win a trophy game every 3 years, and maybe play in a Quick Lane Bowl, have an entertaining matchup with Michigan and only walk away with a moral victory. Maybe then you’d be happy. Not sure when you got comfortable with 9-4 being our peak of excellence, but it’s a sad standard

Why?
The first sentence was fine and I agree with you, but the rest is being just like O&R. Uncalled for and those coaches brought hope back, PJ has turned that into belief.

Top Bottom