What Was it Like at the Stadium?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Man, couldn't make it to this game. For those of you that did, what was it like?

Best Gopher crowd I've ever witnessed

Yeah, I couldn't tell if I was just more excited or there was a buzz around the stadium but even pre-kick it felt a little different.
Seemed like the entire crowd was standing through the full game which was pretty great to see.

LOUD

Lots of high fives and folks really into it.

I don't recall sitting during a single play.

Electric - the best home Gopher game of my life.

Nobody in my vicinity sat the whole game. People were hugging and crying after the INT In
Section 215.

Incredible, best Gopher home crowd I have been apart of!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Best atmosphere ever. Better than pro. Most like twins vs braves.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Juiced and not nearly as many PSY fans as I thought. Actually thought Georgia Southern brought more fans. Felt like a true home game

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Watching on TV, the enthusiasm and the loudness of the crowd was as great as you will see in college football, though we don't have the stadium capacity of some of the Big Boys. I was completely impressed. Who says Gopher fan base is lousy? Who else has had 50 years of mediocrity to test their commitment?!

Watching on tv looked and sounded like the best crown we’ve had in years

Fantastic ! We stood and yelled the entire game. Crowd was loud and waving the gold towels. Small numbers of PSU fans and the student section was full. They stayed until the end and stormed the field. This was the best game I have seen and there was a lot of hugging after that final INT.

On TV it sounded like a Vikings game

I high fived every Gopher fan from the time I left my seat until I got to the car! It was fabulous.

The upperdeck outdoor club was shaking several times in the second half!!!!!

" Our Fans were unbelievable today. That's the best Football environment I ever played in as a head football coach."

P.J. Fleck 11/19/2019

In my 53 seasons of going to games this was the best home field advantage I have seen for a Gopher home game. Without a doubt.

It was the best atmosphere I have ever seen at a Gopher game and I go back to the 70's. Not even close. We never sat down, never stopped yelling and high five-ing everyone around us. It was a true home field , like some said the Twins atmosphere in the World Series.

It was AWESOME, best I’ve ever seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fans were pretty much engaged and making noise on every offensive down by PSU.

There have been games at TCF where the fanbase was roudy and noisy...but not sustained like today.

The 12th Man is a real player. He was suited up and in the for the entire game today.

BTW, to PSU's credit they did not jump offsides even once as I recall. This is a sign of discipline and a system at the snap that noise does not hamper. Good for them.

Amongst best I seen, our section stood all game

Simply the best. I will never forget that.

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER 30!

High fives with fans the whole game. At the end of the game, a guy I didn't even know hugged me.

Lots of babies are going to be conceived tonight.

Top Bottom