WOW, just wow

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!

Row the freakin’ boat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Minnesota sports fan in me starts thinking, here we go again. Then the interception happens. This team is truly special and maybe has broken that Minnesota team curse with that single play.

So the Minnesota sports fan in me starts thinking, here we go again. Then the interception happens. This team is truly special and maybe has broken that Minnesota team curse with that single play.

Amazing how much JH has improved since last season. Total respect for that dude!

Such a great day in Minnesota history...I'll never forget this. Such a freakin' ballsy win. I'm crying as I type.

Fleck has certainly put his stamp on this team. You can see how discipline, efficient and precise this team is. I also enjoy how unpredictable and balanced the offense is. For too long, we had such a predictable offense.

This one brought me to tears. I can't believe the Gophers actually won a game like that. I can't believe they're 9-0. Wow!!! Row the Boat

I’m 55 years old and without a doubt this was the biggest program win I’ve seen. So fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fleck has certainly put his stamp on this team. You can see how discipline, efficient and precise this team is. I also enjoy how unpredictable and balanced the offense is. For too long, we had such a predictable offense.

Wasn’t in love with the offensive play calling in the second half. Waaaay too ok with a 2 score lead. Would have loved to see a bit of creativity in that early fourth quarter drive.

Sitting on the couch staring off into space in disbelief. I'm so incredibly proud of this team. This was NOT a fluke.

Don’t know if I’ll be able to stay awake for the b-ball game tonight. Kind of draining.

Wasn’t in love with the offensive play calling in the second half. Waaaay too ok with a 2 score lead. Would have loved to see a bit of creativity in that early fourth quarter drive.

Lots of nice offensive design and decisions in the first half. Lots of huh? In the second half. Very conservative. It worked!! Yay!!

PJ went totally conservative to hold on to win and trusted the defense to win it and it worked.

I was hoping we'd keep passing in the 2nd half but we played slow ball and it worked.

Congratulations to the team. They came up big again.

Maybe there is something to this winning mindset they have.

Taking absolutely nothing away from PJ, but this started with Carter Coughlin. Huge win almost beyond belief.

Amazing how much JH has improved since last season. Total respect for that dude!

100% on this. Really happy the coaches found that guy with a late scholarship. Howden has future captain material written on him. I have been so impressed by him this season. And how much more ready he is. He made some tremendous stops today.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I told my nephew that I was afraid to watch that last play given our history. That INT. and this W today healed some old Gopher wounds. Love our coach , team and being 9-0 !

We beat the #4 team in the nation and you think you can fault the coaches for how we won. Now that is ballsy.

What's really cool is the other shoe is still floating in my living room...

Seriously thought that after leading for the majority of the game and playing so well that PSU was going to score a TD at the end and ruin a great effort and steal the game. It is so great to have a team step up and make a play when the game was on the line. Congratulations Coach Fleck, assistants, and all of the players for making this a special and memorable victory!!

How do you know any other set of play calls would have resulted in a win?

Top Bottom