Quick relieve from PSU game: Is OSU really no. 1?

OldBob53

Reaction score
Is OSU really better than Clemson or Alabama? History says not.

The past has nothing to do with this weeks CFP rankings.
In any event the consequences of having an ineligible payer in multiple games have yet to be described by the NCAA.

Yes, OSU looks like the best team this year (with Chase Young). They haven't had a chance to compete in the CFP the last couple years, so very recent history isn't a true measure. Their 2015 natty would indicate history is on their side.

OSU has one of the easiest, if not the easiest, schedules in the BIG through the first 7 games. End up with PSU then Michigan.

The past has nothing to do with this weeks CFP rankings.
In any event the consequences of having an ineligible payer in multiple games have yet to be described by the NCAA.

Well, the past seems to suggest the SEC + Clemson is dominant. I wish it wasn't so, but look who's recruiting the 5 star players-- Bama and Clemson. I'll be happy to be proven wrong if OSU or another Big 10 team wins it all...especially the Gophers!

Yes, OSU looks like the best team this year (with Chase Young). They haven't had a chance to compete in the CFP the last couple years, so very recent history isn't a true measure. Their 2015 natty would indicate history is on their side.
Chase Young declared indefinitely suspended . tOSU remaining schedule is MD, Rutgers, Penn St, and Michigan. I'm setting the o/u line of how many games he actually sits out at 2.5 and I'm laying the lumber on the under.

Chase Young declared indefinitely suspended . tOSU remaining schedule is MD, Rutgers, Penn St, and Michigan. I'm setting the o/u line of how many games he actually sits out at 2.5 and I'm laying the lumber on the under.

If tOSU vacates wins, that helps the Badgers improve in the West. Not a fan of that. We still control our destiny, but l Iike the 2 game cushion.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom