Best thong about an 11AM start...

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
Best thing about an 11AM start...

On TV no one will have to deal with “we will get you to the PSU at Minnesota game upon conclusion of the game between Who-Gives-A-Sh1t U and Podunct State Teachers College which is now going into quadruple overtime after this brief commercial break that feels like an eternity”

Last edited:

I came here for the thongs.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ZLDctVWSJTyJW" width="480" height="378" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/degrassi-thong-sully-ZLDctVWSJTyJW">via GIPHY</a></p>

Best thing is I have an excuse to go to the bar at 9 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 am in the beer garden. Oh boy!

beer thong.jpg

Last edited:

Best thong for any start is Wicked Weasel. That'll make you go full banana.

Makes me miss my college days. Letting the wife wear a thong now is like wrapping a rubber band on a bean bag.

I think you can pick up some thong warmers at Fleet Farm...

The content of this thread was.....disappointing at best... . Had other things in mind....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Makes me miss my college days. Letting the wife wear a thong now is like wrapping a rubber band on a bean bag.
You better hope your wife, doesn't read Gopherhole, and know your moniker. Otherwise she might let you not see a thong for a very long time outside of the internet.
Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

So who is Bringing the beer Thong table game to there tailgate?

You better hope your wife, doesn't read Gopherhole, and know your moniker. Otherwise she might let you not see a thong for a very long time outside of the internet.

Oh, she wears them--but I still haven't seen them for a very long time outside the internet.

Maple Grove, MN resident Sisqo chimes in:

Go Gophers!!

nm

Last edited:

Top Bottom