***OFFICIAL 8-0 PENN STATE AT 8-0 MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW!!!! The significance of this game CANNOT be overstated. The national eyes are on us. The local buzz is all about us. The Big Ten West title is there to be had. An absolutely massive opportunity, bigger than most of us have seen in our lifetimes is here. A win and all bets are off, a loss and we're still in the drivers seat for the division title, but again, a win and wow oh wow.

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE A LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BIGGEST GAME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

ROW THE BOAT!!!!!!!

2e320575798607f03dad581177e9a79e.gif

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

This will be me in the car ride to the fairgrounds tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is me right now getting prepped for tomorrow
giphy.gif

Complete state of Gopher euphoria right now! I hope I can sleep!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

giphy.gif

RoW THE FREAKING BOAT!!!!! SKI U MAH

giphy.gif

This will be me in the car ride to the fairgrounds tomorrow

That is freaking hilarious! Reminds of cruzin main back when that sort of thing was the shizzle.

Is the game tomorrow? Anyone know what time?

Go Gophers!

Last edited:

I think there's a good chance they'll get this game in.....

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/h8clBxAKtK7YY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/h8clBxAKtK7YY">via GIPHY</a></p>

The prophecy was fulfilled. It’s finally time.

My gut doesn't absolutely dread this game, there is no feeling of looming despair.... this is completely foreign territory for me as a Gopher fan. I really believe this is GOING TO HAPPEN today. I just have such an incredible amount of faith that this team is legitimately building something 'ELITE'. (I agree it gets said sooo much, but they're also not wrong when they say it.)

Go Gophers!!!! Time to meet your destiny!!! RTB!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In a hockey clinic until 3:30. What do you think the odds are I can watch it on DVR @ 4 without someone telling me the score, if they win.

In a hockey clinic until 3:30. What do you think the odds are I can watch it on DVR @ 4 without someone telling me the score, if they win.
Next to nothing

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Slim and none. And Slim’s on vacation.

Oof good luck with that. Be proactive and tell people you don't want to know. Shut your phone off until you're done watching. Stay off gopherhole

“..... no way! ..... WE’VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!”

Mother Nature is a gopher fan. It’s gorgeous today

If they win - whatever you do Gopher fans - don’t act like you’ve been there before! Go to Dinkytown, where the cops will block off the streets, and drink and sing songs til it gets dark!

Top Bottom