***OFFICIAL 8-0 PENN STATE AT 8-0 MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

St. Juste almost had it, but, unfortunately, got something else. Keep putting it on them, Gophers!

Well, that went about as well as we could hope for. If Kamal were playing it might be even worse for them.

Outstanding effort today.

Well, if you had told me up 11 at the half I'd have probably said you were nuts.

Awesome first half. Gophers look great. 30 min more like that and we are a top 10 team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Averaging 4 yards per rush, TM2 10/12 240 3 TDs. Unbelievable against a good defense.

It’s not over but things look really, really good. The offense looks totally locked in.

I don't expect Penn St. to come out hanging their heads in the 2nd half. Important to come out and put together a drive and score on the opening possession.

Awesome first half. Gophers look great. 30 min more like that and we are a top 10 team!

I would love for that to happen but will the CFP politburo take us from 17 all the way to 10?

Yards per play

Minnesota: 10.35
Penn State: 5.83

Differential: 4.52

Dominant.

Averaging 4 yards per rush, TM2 10/12 240 3 TDs. Unbelievable against a good defense.

It’s not over but things look really, really good. The offense looks totally locked in.

Great first half for the Gophers. Both Penn State and the Gophers make very good halftime adjustments. Clearly this game hangs in the balance of who is making the better adjustments. Any let up by the Gophers and they will suffer quickly.

To be honest, I think halftime adjustment potential greatly favors PSU, as in the first half they clearly had no clue how to stop the Gopher offense. I suspect that changes in the second half. As for the Gophers, they need to do better containing Clifford on the run and guarding Friermuth. Other than that, D has played decently.

I'm not sure you could ask for a better first half from the Gophers.

I know the dork "PSU-Fan" said Franklin doesn't care about time of position, but per ESPN 17:21 The U, 12:39 Pennsylvania State.

Yes. This one is far from over. PSU has close to 300 yards of offense, so 11 points is not much of a cushion.

Indeed. I'd be much more confident if we showed an ability to actually stop PSU.

Biggest stat of the game might be 0 sacks and maybe 1 QB hurry. O line is showing out. Keep it up.

Great first half for the Gophers. Both Penn State and the Gophers make very good halftime adjustments. Clearly this game hangs in the balance of who is making the better adjustments. Any let up by the Gophers and they will suffer quickly.

To be honest, I think halftime adjustment potential greatly favors PSU, as in the first half they clearly had no clue how to stop the Gopher offense. I suspect that changes in the second half. As for the Gophers, they need to do better containing Clifford on the run and guarding Friermuth. Other than that, D has played decently.

I was saying the same thing. Miss Kamal, his athleticism would help in contain. Need to have the O continue to run and wear them down.

PJ is 19-1 when leading at halftime. Let's hope that holds up, but I still think we win or lose in the 4th quarter.

Go Gophers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It looks like PSU made some adjustments, but there goes Ibrahim.

Top Bottom