Tomorrow

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
Who’s jacked? I’m ready to go fire off some rounds from my shotgun, do karate moves, tear my shirt off and flex.

This is as big as Wrestlemania 3, which I’ve viewed numerous times throughout the years. It’s the one event that got better because of the hype. The Steamboat - Savage March was amazing, yet the main event was bad, but still is the best match because of the hype.

Pretty damn amped for tomorrow. The alarm clock will be set EARLY tomorrow. A beer will be drank immediately, and a big breakfast will likely be consumed. Then off to Dinky + Stadium Village for the pregame. This season-ticket holder will be in his seat early, and will be absolutely fired up all game. Win or lose, I can't wait.

Bateman, Johnson, Green, Winfield Jr., Smith, Brooks, LET"S PLAY!!

Hell Fire, I'll start with a double bloody mary at 7 am, with plenty of scrumptious celery. Big day awaits!

Gonna be a tough sleep tonight, gonna try to wake up early, hit the gym hard listening to P.J. Fleck's pregame speeches to get me pumped, eat a big breakfast and start drinking.

Who’s jacked? I’m ready to go fire off some rounds from my shotgun, do karate moves, tear my shirt off and flex.

This is as big as Wrestlemania 3, which I’ve viewed numerous times throughout the years. It’s the one event that got better because of the hype. The Steamboat - Savage March was amazing, yet the main event was bad, but still is the best match because of the hype.

This might be as big as when Cats finally came to Mpls. Or when New Coke came out in 1985. Or when Scooby Do introduced Scrappy Do in 1979. Or when Zubaz made it to a mall near you. That Big!

Sounds like somebody might get arrested tonight...��

Just don't do any of those things at the stadium please :p

I can't believe how many people have sought me out at work and told me to have fun tomorrow and to wish the Gophers luck.

Not me. Totally calm. (That is absolutely what I am gonna tell my therapist)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a couple barley pops tonight to relax. Getting the warm clothes ready for the early wake up. Planning the play list for buds' trip down to Dinkytown tomorrow morning. I think this will be the opener:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v2AC41dglnM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

th

How loud is it going to be? I hope there are pregame chants in the concourse and in the stands. Is this a game where everyone stands the whole time. I am gling to lose my voice.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, I guess. I’m pumped, why not?

Pretty damn amped for tomorrow. The alarm clock will be set EARLY tomorrow. A beer will be drank immediately, and a big breakfast will likely be consumed. Then off to Dinky + Stadium Village for the pregame. This season-ticket holder will be in his seat early, and will be absolutely fired up all game. Win or lose, I can't wait.

Bateman, Johnson, Green, Winfield Jr., Smith, Brooks, LET"S PLAY!!

This guys got it right ^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom