Richard Pitino calls Gophers' next three-game stretch the hardest in the country

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Saturday’s matchup with Oklahoma in Sioux Falls, S.D. marks the beginning of three straight games away from home against high-major opponents, which hasn’t happened in the U’s first four games since 1956.

The Sooners (1-0), who advanced to the NCAA tournament second round last season, could end up being the best team the Gophers (1-0) play outside of the Big Ten.

Then there’s a quick turnaround next week with back-to-back true road games at Butler on Tuesday and at Utah on Friday.

“We want to challenge our guys,” Pitino said. “There’s nobody in the country in my opinion who has a harder three games in a row like we have.”

Minnesota’s difficult schedule doesn’t end there.

http://www.startribune.com/richard-...stretch-the-hardest-in-the-country/564666932/

Go Gophers!!

5.5 pt. dog to unrated Okla team on neutral court ...

Going 2-1 would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.5 pt. dog to unrated Okla team on neutral court ...

Are any of those three even ranked in anyone's top 40 ? If Utah State was one of the teams i could listen because they are really, really good. I expect the Gophers to stomp a very mediocre Utah team.

Are any of those three even ranked in anyone's top 40 ? If Utah State was one of the teams i could listen because they are really, really good. I expect the Gophers to stomp a very mediocre Utah team.

Kenpom has Oklahoma at 24 and Butler at 26. Utah at 104. It’s early though, so maybe Kenpom is off.

Kenpom has Oklahoma at 24 and Butler at 26. Utah at 104. It’s early though, so maybe Kenpom is off.

Kenpom is my favorite after a dozen games this season have been played. Read his formula on the carryover to cover lack of data.

Yes, just got by a poor Nevada team decimated by graduation and the loss of Muss.

Utah sets records in 143-49 rout of Mississippi Valley State
Utah broke the school scoring record for most points scored in a game and set the largest NCAA Division I margin of victory as it cruised past Mississippi Valley State, 143-49 on Friday night.

Last edited:

Utah broke the school scoring record for most points scored in a game and set the largest NCAA Division I margin of victory as it cruised past Mississippi Valley State, 143-49 on Friday night.

Miss. Valley State

Miss. Valley State is one of the worst teams in history of D1. Utah is well coached but not a top 50 team.

Apparently Utah also had two different players record triple doubles.

Top Bottom