They’re Coming

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
On the plane right now flying from Detroit to Minneapolis on a Delta flight....there are many Penn State fans! EVERYTIME one walked by me as we boarded, I told them they’re on the wrong flight jokingly. Then they say, “how are you?” I replied “ask me that tomorrow at 3 PM”! TCF Bank Stadium better be filled by us!!!

Gotta feeling a lot of blue and white will be there!

I'm guessing there will be plenty of Penn State fans at the game. Heard there were a lot of cheap flight options and they are nearly as pumped about their team as we are. I'm assuming the visitor section will be impressively filled considering it isn't an easy drive from Western PA to here.

Even if they travel well to the game, I would only expect a few thousand Penn State fans at most. It's a lot tougher to do a road game when there is no established fan base in the area like Wisconsin, Iowa or Nebraska.

Just tell 'em the new Gophers stadium is right on the spot were the Metrodome was located.

Just tell them the game's at the stadium named for a bank - US Bank Stadium.

I'm guessing there will be plenty of Penn State fans at the game. Heard there were a lot of cheap flight options and they are nearly as pumped about their team as we are. I'm assuming the visitor section will be impressively filled considering it isn't an easy drive from Western PA to here.

Google Maps says 874 miles from Pittsburgh to Mnpls, and that doesn't factor in Chicago traffic and possible bad road conditions. I really hope no one is attempting that drive, just for a football game. If you're making it a multi-day drive, and staying here to see family/friends for a week+ or something like that, more power to ya.

Google Maps says 874 miles from Pittsburgh to Mnpls, and that doesn't factor in Chicago traffic and possible bad road conditions. I really hope no one is attempting that drive, just for a football game. If you're making it a multi-day drive, and staying here to see family/friends for a week+ or something like that, more power to ya.
Although there are a lot PSU fans in Pittsburgh, the actual main PSU campus (State College, PA) is 2 hours east of Pittsburgh. So if any fans drive to Minny for our game, they’re nuts! It’s at least a 16+ drive if you drive non-stop.

Although there are a lot PSU fans in Pittsburgh, the actual main PSU campus (State College, PA) is 2 hours east of Pittsburgh. So if any fans drive to Minny for our game, they’re nuts! It’s at least a 16+ drive if you drive non-stop.

Don't exaggerate, it's ONLY a bit under 15 hours if everything is perfect. :p

Sure, but I assume a high percentage of PSU graduates do not stay in Central PA to live out their lives.

Pittsburgh is a very nice city, actually. Lot of tech and medical research there, with Pitt and CMU.

4 of us piled into a corolla on a Friday afternoon back when we were at the U and drove out to state college for the game. Final score was PSU 20-0 which sucked but that trip was awesome.

Good to hear.. My buddy and I are flying out early tomorrow, landing around 730 am. I know a few other PSU fans are taking the same flight. Frontier round trip 48 bucks made it easy to fly over drive. Seats are in 109. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom