This is happening.

Mark in Indy

Reaction score
Just bought a flight. Land at 7:18 tonight direct from Indy. Absolutely nothing else planned. This seems right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look for Eric Decker too. Should be arriving from Nashville around that time. Won't be hard to miss if his "smokin' hot wife" is with him (quote from Glen Mason on Wednesday with Barriero). Safe travels.

92af96bc87f7a87ffee8ced1c5b93799.jpg

Let’s do this.

Now the ticket dilemma. Anyone have an extra I can buy or I will just go on Stubhub.

Now the ticket dilemma. Anyone have an extra I can buy or I will just go on Stubhub.

You should be able to get them cheaper on eBay. StubHub charges about $20 in fees. I'm not sure how exactly it works to get tickets on eBay.

Hopefully we here in Minnesota will be returning the favor and booking flights to Indianapolis in a few weeks.

Hopefully we here in Minnesota will be returning the favor and booking flights to Indianapolis in a few weeks.

When that happens I will absolutely be opening my home for a get together of Gopher fans. My HOA will hate me but they are not rowing correctly.

Mark in Indy---tell us a little bit about yourself (maybe you already did in another thread). Are you an alum? Are you originally from MN? What brings you to the game? I'll be there saturday with 5 buddies cheering my lungs out!

Alum. Delt. Originally posted here as MarkyMark98. From Green Bay so Nadine and I have to fight the “how can you be a Packer fan and Gopher fan” battle constantly. Lived in San Diego for a few years and posted a lot while I lived out there. Was at the U 1998-2002.

I have them currently listed on stub huh but would knock some $ off to sell them to you directly.

I have them currently listed on stub huh but would knock some $ off to sell them to you directly.

I already pulled the trigger and yes, got totally screwed on fees. Oh well. Worth it I guess. Wish I would have been more patient.

Mark In Indy, are you going to the Gopher/Butler game on Tuesday? I'll be in Indy for the game and am hoping to find some GHers to meet up before the game. I will post a thread on the hoops board as well to see who may be going.

Go Gophers!!

Mark In Indy, are you going to the Gopher/Butler game on Tuesday? I'll be in Indy for the game and am hoping to find some GHers to meet up before the game. I will post a thread on the hoops board as well to see who may be going.

Go Gophers!!

Yes. Chatham Tap just opened right across from Hinkle so I will be there beforehand. We’re pretty hard to miss. I’m 6’6” and Em gets a bit of attention herself. [emoji3]
ae0069045d19d1cd4085b0f26a4638fc.jpg

Yes. Chatham Tap just opened right across from Hinkle so I will be there beforehand. We’re pretty hard to miss. I’m 6’6” and Em gets a bit of attention herself. [emoji3]

Sounds good.

Go Gophers!!

Nothing against you Mark, but you have outpunted your coverage.

Drinking Sun King = Nice. I like that brewery a lot.

Drinking Sun King = Nice. I like that brewery a lot.

I live in Westfield which is just north of Carmel. SunKing opened an incredible taproom/brewery/distillery in Carmel midtown. It is epic.

I live in Westfield which is just north of Carmel. SunKing opened an incredible taproom/brewery/distillery in Carmel midtown. It is epic.

My sis/bro in-laws live in Indy. I have been to the strip mall site (which I liked just fine) a few times in the past. Thanks for the update.

Love the SunKing place in Carmel! The W at Foshay is awesome. You'll be greeted with a cocktail. Check out the observatory. The bar at the top is a great spot for a nightcap. Watch out for the first floor bar after dark - creepy old guys picking up ladies of the night :)
Have a great trip. I'm hoping to be back to Indy on Dec. 7!

Sun King is amazing, though I only get their mass releases where I'm at in Illinois.

Will need to make a trip to Indy to hit up their tap room, maybe in early December.

Awesome! Coming up for my first game since I was in undergrad. With my dad who’s a PSU alum. Ski-U-Mah!

Based on your flight arrival, you should have plenty of time to hit some taprooms tonight. Taking the light-rail from the airport to DT Mpls?

Yep. Light rail to downtown and figure it out from there. Same for getting to the stadium.

Pretty gal. You aren't a bad looking fellow yourself, Mark.

Gopherhole. Come for the sports, stay for the compliments. [emoji23] I can’t wait until I can start sharing places to see and things to do in Indy once we lock up the west. [emoji1360]

Top Bottom