Will the PSU game be shown Nationwide on ABC or is it a Regional game?

PrairieGopher

Reaction score
I will be at the game, but have family in California and wanted to encourage them to watch the game.

It looks to me like there are NO other games scheduled for ABC...but maybe the Florida and/or West Va game(s) get moved from ESPN 1 and 2 to ABC in those local markets so that more peeps can watch it on broadcast TV?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule

If it is nationwide it will be great to get our BRAND into living rooms all over the country!
UofM...Maroon and Gold...Goldy...theBANK...Twin Cities...Dinkeytown...Minneapolis skyline view...etc
This is why we need Gameday here!

I know that ABC used to put out a weekly map showing which games would be broadcast in different areas of the country.

It will be shown national. Full national. entire country will see it.

I can confirm it’s the ABC game in Phoenix. Only my DVR will be watching. We’ll be at the game in Minnesota.

As far as I know, the major networks don't split into regional coverage anymore with the addition of the conference channels. There are enough broadcasts now that the big networks can showcase their games nationally.

Big Ten no longer does regional games on ABC. They are now full national. I believe the Pac 12 and ACC are still regionals.

Top Bottom