• Receive & Score right away

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Defer & let crowd noise lead 3 and out

Votes: 35 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bisonation

Reaction score
I say. take the ball and get a fast start.
That is such a key in a game like this in my opinion , score and you put pressure on them and crowd noise .

now... the Vikings/NDSU always defer to have thier loud crowd noise force a quick 3 and out
so I could see both ways. hmmm

I say. take the ball and get a fast start.
That is such a key in a game like this in my opinion , score and you put pressure on them and crowd noise .

now... the Vikings/NDSU always defer to have thier loud crowd noise force a quick 3 and out
so I could see both ways. hmmm

I say take the ball to start. We need an early score. We need to start with the lead. I trust our ability to hold a 7 point lead starting the second half more than I do our ability to answer a 7-0 start if Penn State starts with the ball and scores their first drive. I feel like if they start early 7-0 on us, they’re gonna take that and ride with it. I also think, like you said, you score early and you win the crowd’s interest right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely!! plus there might be some nerves on the Minnesota side, scoring right away gives everyone on that sideline a chance for a deep breath too. Cant Wait

Why not take the wind?

Defer and pick 6 for the early lead.

I always defer in Madden if that helps...

Defer and take the chosen endzone, desired wind direction, and 2nd half reception.

That is helpful. What's your winning percentage when you defer vs receive?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pjvQFtlNQ-M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Defer and let our D set the tone!

F Himlar...I want to see Winfield Jr do his magic!

Plus always great to start the second half with the ball!

Always get the ball to start the 2nd half imo.

Always get the ball to start the 2nd half imo.

Yep, if you can swing a score in the late 2nd quarter and start with the ball in the second half, you will put a ton of pressure on the opposing team.

Defer!! Let the bank explode with noise from the get go!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pjvQFtlNQ-M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This

Defend the bank

That and prepare to rear back, and kick some Penn State Nittany Lions a$$!!!!! Row the Boat, SKI-U-MAH and Go Gophers!

I just hope we come out passing the ball. When the Vikings had the #1 rushing defense in the NFL New England came to town and passed on every down until they were up 35-0. That is what I want to see tomorrow, pass until they back off against the run.

I just hope we come out passing the ball. When the Vikings had the #1 rushing defense in the NFL New England came to town and passed on every down until they were up 35-0. That is what I want to see tomorrow, pass until they back off against the run.

I, too, would like our scheme to put us up 35-0 against PSU. Make it happen Kirk C

Top Bottom