Minnesota Unchained

BroncoRedux

Reaction score
I understand this post will be here for all time. Sometimes you must look at history to predict the future. We are a downtrodden fan base. We have been kicked around by the big ten for many years. Yes, we’ve risen above the noise to win game here or there (can you say Penn State 1999) but the record has been dismal. Yet, on November 9th we have the opportunity to shed our past. We will. Gophers wins big. Get used to it pundits. We are Minnesota.

You ever listen to “Unchained” by Dokken? Great song. How huge would it be if they played that when the Gophers came out?!? Although, I’d prefer, “Rock You Like a Hurricane”.

I understand this post will be here for all time. Sometimes you must look at history to predict the future. We are a downtrodden fan base. We have been kicked around by the big ten for many years. Yes, we’ve risen above the noise to win game here or there (can you say Penn State 1999) but the record has been dismal. Yet, on November 9th we have the opportunity to shed our past. We will. Gophers wins big. Get used to it pundits. We are Minnesota.

Love it. Plan to live it. Go Gophers!

Nice!

:clap:

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom