Jason Brown to FSU?

I’m delirious with anticipation for Saturday. At first I thought this was a serious post.

It’s a serious article by a legit site.

I can't ever imagine him at an FBS level. He had some success at Juco by bringing in way more talent than everyone else...and he also failed in a huge way, while having more talent than everyone else...Maybe he could pull some good recruits at FSU, but I imagine they wouldn't go through the most extensive background check to be offered a scholarship. He didn't really look like he could coach on Last Chance U either...just put his hopes in crushing opponents with talent. He'd be on a much more level playing field, talent wise at FSU.

Even if he had a season or 2 of early success, eventually the players would start running the show and walking all over him, just like they did in Independence. I can imagine the controversies that would be coming out of FSU in short time, if they hired someone like Jason Brown.

Of course FSU would never actually consider this. Its a good publicity move by Brown to get people talking about him again.

Florida State Creminoles.

I follow FSU since Chris Weinke CDH...

Deion Sanders hasnt done a thing for FSU in recent years despite them reaching out to him.

FSU will get a big name coach. oh they wouldn't of taken Fleck... Bobby Bowden U wouldnt want the complete 180 of him

Apparently Deion Sanders is actually being considered for the job?

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1192662679162441728?s=21

I love Deion. I'm a huge fan of his. But let's be real. Not only has he never coached in college, the guy isn't even a HS head coach. He's an OC. He was only briefly a HC before he was fired from a school he helped found. If FSU actually is considering him, they are absolute morons.

As an ambassador or maybe position coach or assistant AD or something? Sure. As a HC? No chance. That would make the Brewster hire look like a stroke of genius.

Well, I don't know about this guy, JC coach Brown, but I'll throw my hat in the ring for Fleck. We've got a winner at long last, since Lou Holtz. Let's keep him.

I follow FSU since Chris Weinke CDH...

Deion Sanders hasnt done a thing for FSU in recent years despite them reaching out to him.

FSU will get a big name coach. oh they wouldn't of taken Fleck... Bobby Bowden U wouldnt want the complete 180 of him

They may or may not get a big time coach, but I’m betting it will most likely NOT be a big name. It will be the assistant OC at Clemson or perhaps Stoops at Kentucky, but big name is doubtful. This was discussed at length on ESPNU radio. Why? Because of the administration mess at FSU. There is a lame duck president and an outgoing AD who is only there because said lame duck president is his best friend and talked him in to staying until he leaves next year. He did this because NO ONE applied for the AD job when they advertised it. Why, you ask? Because the AD at FSU has no power or control over the football program. Figurehead position only. The booster club there calls all of the shots and the club president has more power than the AD. The school is trying to rectify this situation but still have no new AD in place and have yet to cut the booster club president out of the loop, since they paid off Taggert. What “big name” coach will want to walk into that mess? They may have to settle for Deion Sanders because I don’t think any experienced head coach at the college level would be comfortable jumping into that situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I don't know about this guy, JC coach Brown, but I'll throw my hat in the ring for Fleck. We've got a winner at long last, since Lou Holtz. Let's keep him.

Netflix Last Chance U the last two seasons. It's a must watch...actually all seasons of it are.

Netflix Last Chance U the last two seasons. It's a must watch...actually all seasons of it are.

The first 3 seasons were good, I thought last season wasn't that good. They concentrated too much on just a few players.

And there's no chance he would be considered for this job. Just don't see how it ends anything other than a disaster.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Lane Kiffen. Seems to be a possibility.

Top Bottom