If I was a betting man...

RememberMurray

Reaction score
... which I am NOT, for the simple reason that I'm wrong far too often...

... But I like Illinois, getting 14.5 on the road against Sparty.

... I would also take Iowa, getting 9.5 on the road against the Sconnies.

By the way, for all the GopherHole folks who keep insisting that Maryland is "talented" and "fast"; there's easy money out there for you: the Terps are 43.5 point underdogs to Ohio State. That's a lot of points...

Last edited:

... which I am NOT, for the simple reason that I'm wrong far too often...

... But I like Illinois, getting 14.5 on the road against Sparty.

... I would also take Iowa, getting 9.5 on the road against the Sconnies.

By the way, for all the GopherHole folks who keep insisting that Maryland is "talented" and "fast"; there's easy money out there for you: the Terps are 43.5 point underdogs to Ohio State. That's a lot of points...
Wouldn't tough the MD line. OSU starters might be not see the field in the second half

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It should be if I were a.. The subjunctive verb is always plural.

I can't figure out Maryland.
They are fast and talented, but lately haven't been good at scoring with their offense or running down offensive opponents with their defense.

I'm with you on Illinois vs Sparty.

Wisconsin seems to be a bit of an odd duck yet. That win vs Michigan was as dominant as any game this year and they've been bi-polar since.
I could easily see Iowa win that 17-13 and I could also see WI win 45-7.

The Maryland line is absurd. If they just run the ball and not turn it over they should be able to keep in within that margin. (But they won't).
OSU could be due for a bit of a let-down game sometime which would mean a 28-14 win against Maryland.

I'd maybe take Maryland, but no more than lunch money.

Apparently, that OSU - Maryland point spread is the biggest ever in a game between two Big Ten teams, according to a database that goes back to 1978.

Whoa. I didn’t know Sparty was giving over 2 TD against Illinois. The Illini might win that one outright. MSU ain’t good and likely won’t make a bowl.

Illinois on the money line

Apparently, that OSU - Maryland point spread is the biggest ever in a game between two Big Ten teams, according to a database that goes back to 1978.

Maryland has the worst coach in the big ten. They’ll be as bad as Rutgers in a year or two.
I actually picked Rutgers ahead of Maryland this year because I was so confident in how bad Maryland’s coach was

I have the gophers +7 and the over. Going to make our Win Saturday even sweeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Maryland line. That's too many points to give. I'm staying away from Illinois. I don't trust them quite yet. Definitely like Iowa as well. I think that they'll keep it close with a shot to win it outright.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have the gophers +7 and the over. Going to make our Win Saturday even sweeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. Got the same bet @ FanDuel Diamond Jo’s.

The line screams we’re not sure of anything. PSU was a 3.5pt road fav over Maryland a little while back. I mean, cmon, if you’re gonna guess, then it should at least be tighter than than 6.5/7

Chase Young out for Maryland. Suspended due to possible infractions.

Put more money on MD.

Top Bottom