Tanner Morgan: “I look like a normal dude who is bald"

Tanner Morgan is moving up fast in becoming one of my all time favorite Gopher football players. If you listen to him he sounds like another PJ Fleck! I wonder if he will go into coaching - we very well may see him after he is done with his playing career.

Talk about a perfect fit - we needed a QB very badly when he arrived and he walked into a very good situation here.

Posted a link that's pay-to-read. Nice, you rock.

I love how he talks about constantly looking for improvements in his game. He deserves a lot of credit for the season so far and I hope he continues to believe.

Insulting Bleed is not a way to make friends on this board, just FYI. He does a ton of work to bring us various headlines and news about the Gophers.

Insulting Bleed is not a way to make friends on this board, just FYI. He does a ton of work to bring us various headlines and news about the Gophers.

This. Bleed is amazing. Sorry some people won’t pay $3/month.

Yeah what a jerk for spending so much time posting articles for us to read. How dare he!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

dang. bunch of people on bleed's d*** in this thread.

im sure bleed is a good guy. hes got a google alert for the gophers and he posts links. apparently that means that he can never be criticized.

Last edited:

dang. bunch of people on bleed's d*** in this thread.

im sure bleed is a good guy. hes got a google alert for the gophers and he posts links. apparently that means that he can never be criticized.

Why should he be criticized for posting a link to a pay site? Do I need to make sure everyone still has their 10 free articles to the NYT before I post a link to their site?

I was sold on Tanner Morgan last year, after he brought some life to the team in the second half at Nebraska, threw the long TD late vs. Indiana and played great in the Purude, Wi. and GT beat downs.

I did not accept the thought that Annexstad would be able to (or really be allowed to, short a huge regression) wrest the job from Tanner Morgan in Camp but then the injury settled that.

As the final stretch approaches and the redshirt is intact, I wonder if Zack will be healthy enough to resume practicing again, and become the backup, now that he can play if needed in the event of a dreaded injury.

I was sold on Tanner Morgan last year, after he brought some life to the team in the second half at Nebraska, threw the long TD late vs. Indiana and played great in the Purude, Wi. and GT beat downs.

I did not accept the thought that Annexstad would be able to (or really be allowed to, short a huge regression) wrest the job from Tanner Morgan in Camp but then the injury settled that.

As the final stretch approaches and the redshirt is intact, I wonder if Zack will be healthy enough to resume practicing again, and become the backup, now that he can play if needed in the event of a dreaded injury.

PJ was asked about this on KFAN last week, and he said there will be an open competition for the starting job next year.

EDIT, I see now you’re talking about him being the backup for this year. Never mind.

Have you used up your free trial? Pretty sure the large button in the middle of the screen says "Start your free trial" and "try for free".

Kind of seems like you don't have to pay to read it and you are just a moron.

Top Bottom