Dick Vitale, yes that Dicky V: "Tanner Morgan sounds like a dream for any coach"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Dick Vitale, yes that Dicky V: "Tanner Morgan sounds like a dream for any coach"

Go Gophers!!

This, along with Casey O'Brien, Fleck, our undefeated record, our enormous offensive linemen (specifically Faalele)…...we've pretty much got nothing but good publicity surrounding the football program right now. It's a good feeling. From an outside perspective, the Gophers would be the kind of team that I would be rooting for if I had no connection to the team.

Tanner is wise beyong his years. Mature and a born winner.

Many of us have been here for years, and certainly have been Gopher fans for years if not decades. We stress over recruiting rankings, we discuss uniforms, we debate stadium food options, and we find each and every possible stone to turn over and look underneath. Not just during the season, but all winter and all summer too.

So, with the team having this much success this season and Fleck getting an extension, and the program being brought up nationally pretty much every day right now... it is all happening so fast that I wish we could spread some of this stuff around to the dog days of June, when we are often talking about "ranking the Big Ten stadiums" or "a third string Iowa punter got a DWI on a moped last night. What does it mean for the season?". There are things right now that are getting 10 seconds of attention that during off times would normally occupy us for days or weeks. What an amazing time to be a Gopher fan.

I remember Morgan's first game last year, entered the game suddenly and he was a hot mess. By the time he played later in the year he was a different QB. He has been solid all year this year. I have had season tickets for almost 20 years and I cant remember having as much confidence in a QB as I have in Tanner Morgan. He knows how to win.

This, along with Casey O'Brien, Fleck, our undefeated record, our enormous offensive linemen (specifically Faalele)…...we've pretty much got nothing but good publicity surrounding the football program right now. It's a good feeling. From an outside perspective, the Gophers would be the kind of team that I would be rooting for if I had no connection to the team.

Win Saturday and the Gophers become everyone’s darlings. It’s an easy team to root for right now if you aren’t a rival of ours.

Top Bottom