GopherHole Give-A-Away, No-Ads Option and More in 2019 Donor Drive

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear GopherHolers,

It has been one heck of a year for Gopher sports. From the start of the Lindsay Whalen coaching era to a nice NCAA Tournament win for the basketball team to our historic start to the football season. With the fun, GopherHole continues to grow and we are so thankful for your help building such a great Gopher fan community for more than 20 years.

We are starting our 2019 GopherHole Donation Drive. The donations help fund the site as well as compensate our hard working reporters including Daniel House, Nadine Babu, Chris Monter, Jared Hines and others. And your donations help keep GopherHole 100% FREE!

Donation Site: https://main.gopherhole.com/page/show/383462-donate-to-gopherhole-com

As we noted a few days ago, we are soon unveiling a brand new and enhanced message board platform. This has been a big undertaking, and we are excited to bring the new features to you. Your donations help offset the costs associated with this platform move.

You can donate through PayPal below. Or if yo would like to send a check, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will give you an address.

As a thank-you, we will be giving away some great Gopher items for those that donate at certain levels:

$100+ donation: All ads will be turned off for one year while you are logged in to GopherHole. A Gopher hat. Gopher beer koozie and Gopher bracelet. You will also be entered into drawing to win a replica Jug from Rivalry Trophy.

$60+ donation: Gopher hat, Gopher koozie and Gopher bracelet.

$35+ donation: Gopher koozie and Gopher bracelet.

All donors will be entered to win other prizes through the end of the year.

We appreciate your support of GopherHole and Ski-U-Mah.

Done. Thank you Gopherhole staff for helping connect all of us Gophies!

In!
C'mon some of you posters that spend a lot of time here and post incessantly; cough up some cash to keep this site elite!

Just made my Donation. Thanks GH!
Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just donated. I hope others do as well.

Done. Thank you Gopherhole staff for helping connect all of us Gophies!

In!
C'mon some of you posters that spend a lot of time here and post incessantly; cough up some cash to keep this site elite!

Done. Thank you Gopherhole!

DONE Thanks GH for keeping us up to date. Particularly those of us Far away

exchanged my kibble for cash - I'm in!

Done! Thanks for all you guys do!

Just made my donation. Ski-U-Mah!

Just made my Donation. Thanks GH!
Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done!
Ski-U-Mah!

Done!
RTB!

Thank you all! It's because of donors like you that we can upgrade our message boards!!!!

I don’t know what I would do without the Gopherhole. Thanks for creating this message board. I gladly make a donation.

Is there a way to get push notifications to your phone when there is an ‘alert’?

Dear GopherHolers,

It has been one heck of a year for Gopher sports. From the start of the Lindsay Whalen coaching era to a nice NCAA Tournament win for the basketball team to our historic start to the football season. With the fun, GopherHole continues to grow and we are so thankful for your help building such a great Gopher fan community for more than 20 years.

We are starting our 2019 GopherHole Donation Drive. The donations help fund the site as well as compensate our hard working reporters including Daniel House, Nadine Babu, Chris Monter, Jared Hines and others. And your donations help keep GopherHole 100% FREE!

Donation Site: https://main.gopherhole.com/page/show/383462-donate-to-gopherhole-com

As we noted a few days ago, we are soon unveiling a brand new and enhanced message board platform. This has been a big undertaking, and we are excited to bring the new features to you. Your donations help offset the costs associated with this platform move.

You can donate through PayPal below. Or if yo would like to send a check, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will give you an address.

As a thank-you, we will be giving away some great Gopher items for those that donate at certain levels:

$100+ donation: All ads will be turned off for one year while you are logged in to GopherHole. A Gopher hat. Gopher beer koozie and Gopher bracelet. You will also be entered into drawing to win a replica Jug from Rivalry Trophy.

Done
SKI-U-MAH

Ads are still on for me. Can an admin post here when ads should be off, and when mailings have gone out? Thank you!

Ads are still on for me. Can an admin post here when ads should be off, and when mailings have gone out? Thank you!
Same here, maybe that will start at the beginning of 20?

@WAGopher & @GFBfan - thank you very much for your donation, we really appreciate it. We are a bit behind due to the board migration this week which has been very time consuming on the back-end. Initial mailings will go out next week and we hope to have ads turned off at that time as well.

First time donator long time user. I think I’ve been on this site with a few different handles since 99ish? Mostly lurk but sure love this place. Forgot my password was tied to another email address I have since the Tapatalk decommission. Glad I figured that out yesterday. Back in business! Go Gophers! Thanks Nadine and crew for all you do!

First time donator long time user. I think I’ve been on this site with a few different handles since 99ish? Mostly lurk but sure love this place. Forgot my password was tied to another email address I have since the Tapatalk decommission. Glad I figured that out yesterday. Back in business! Go Gophers! Thanks Nadine and crew for all you do!

Thank you Igor95, we appreciate it.

Dear GopherHolers,

I donated $60, how do I get my hat, koozie, and bracelet?

Top Bottom