What proves that you are a "Real" Gopher fan?

What proves your a Gopher Fan?

• My ringtone is the Rouser.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know all the words to "Hail Minnesota"!

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I'm a multi-generational Gopher.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I can recite our football team's records for all the years of my life.

• I use Ketchup and Mustard on everything to make my food marroon and gold.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I've been a season ticket holder for over ten years.

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • I played for the Gophers.

• I've donated my body to the U after death, so I can stay on campus.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I can choose mutliple options on this poll.

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • I hate Iowa and Wisconsin, so who else would I cheer for?

Votes: 18 25.4%

• Total voters

I'm a NDSU grad & fan... but I touched the Axe in Madison last year & jumped the fence ! Go Gophs.

Just a fun poll to break up the stress of waiting till kick-off on Saturday!

If you know the words to "Hail Minnesota" is my favorite of these answers I came up with because it means you probably never leave the stadium until the band is done with this song after the game.

I was in the Marching Band from 1967 to 1970 and the FIRST thing we learned, as an incoming freshman, was how to sing the harmony parts to Hail Minnesota. To this day, I cannot sing the melody, only the harmony, to our alma matre. Do I need a life, or what!

I was in the Marching Band from 1967 to 1970 and the FIRST thing we learned, as an incoming freshman, was how to sing the harmony parts to Hail Minnesota. To this day, I cannot sing the melody, only the harmony, to our alma matre. Do I need a life, or what!

I think that's awesome!

No need to prove. All are welcome to the party.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SBjWHBHlvAs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You stayed until the very end of the 55-0 Iowa loss under Brewster in the Metrdome. (That was miserable).

We had the most obnoxious Iowa fans behind us in that game (seriously, even for Metrodome era Iowa fans, they were especially obnoxious). They kept just mocking the Gophers, every single play kept making comments and mocking them and I was getting more and more annoyed to the point I was starting to get worried I was going to do something stupid. I looked at my buddy at half time and somewhat jokingly asked "Do we have to stay for the rest of this crap?" and he YELLED "NO!!!!!" got up and started up the stairs. I never thought he'd be OK with leaving, I was just going to suggest we move seats so I didn't have to listen to those Iowa fans anymore. He and I usually never leave games early, but I'm not ashamed to admit I left that turdfest early and we watched the second half from Sally's.

My then boss was also at the game and he only made it through the first quarter because some Iowa fan behind him and his wife threw up on the ground behind them and then sat back down like nothing happened, so nobody was going to clean it up. They got up, told an usher, they looked at each other, and kept going right out the door.

That was just an awful night.

I have a very high pain threshold.

lqKpe2E.gif

My living room, my closet, my maroon Lincoln with Gophers decals and license plate frames, my season tickets, my inability to miss a game.

Gophers football....and to a lesser extent basketball....is one of my favourite things in the world.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom