If the Gophers win Saturday, you will?...

I'll probably look like this all next week.

Last edited:

That will absolutely not be the case.

I would have disagreed before the first ranking came out, but it appears this committee is willing to ignore everything else and come up with their own judgements. So I actually do agree with you.

If we win, I wouldn't be surprised to see PSU drop down towards the bottom of the top 10 or maybe just outside, and us be well in the top 10, probably not top 5 though.

I'll rush the field with the students, hug a few strangers, and point to the sky thinking of my Dad who will be smiling down.

Go Gophers!!

I like it as well.

I will be unable to speak from yelling way too much!

Don’t have a set plan, but it’ll be one heck of a high!

Give PJ Fleck a two year extension in my mind (through 2021) to never even QUESTION getting rid of him even if he goes 0-12 in 2020 and 2021

Make plans for Pasadena

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Get some new kicks to celebrate...oh wait already did that, so you better win gophers!

GoldenGophers.jpg

Last edited:

Amen. Sorry for your loss, not sure how long ago it was. But I lost my die hard Gopher football fan father two years ago. Hopefully there’ll be 2 Dads smiling down Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+3. Tomorrow would have been my Dad's 89th birthday. Multiple degrees from the U. Huge Gophs fan. Sounds like a whole bunch of awesome karma to me...

I'll eat my Washington Nationals hat.

If the Gophers win tomorrow...

I will not be surprised. I think we have a more talented offense, and a more disciplined team. Can't wait to see how it shakes out.

If the Gophers win tomorrow I will owe my boss lunch and I will run outside without a shirt on.

Shed many tears of joy with my son and his buddy at the Independent Sports Bar and Grill in Portland.

I'll sober up about Tuesday, get liver replacement surgery and then proceed to get sh!t faced.

Edit: Maybe change my thong...…..

Last edited:

Shed many tears of joy with my son and his buddy at the Independent Sports Bar and Grill in Portland.

Made good on my prediction- still have eyes welled with tears. Have a great celebration everybody!!!!

Hammered. Sitting here in ATL wearing maroon. People don’t understand why I am so happy.

Grown up a Gooher, this is the game we ALWAYS lose. Not today. Thank you Kill, Claeys, and PJ!

Make hotel reservations for Pasadena for Dec. 31 and Jan 1.

Thank you Gophers for coming through with a great win and the first step (in my mind only--got a couple more steps, however) of going to the Rose Bowl. I just came through on my end of the deal and made my hotel reservations for Pasadena Dec 31 - Jan 2. I know it will be tough to score tickets without breaking my bank, but if they'll be there, I'll be there. If by chance they make the CFP, I'll naturally experience some disappointment, but I can very well live with that.

I'll rush the field with the students, hug a few strangers, and point to the sky thinking of my Dad who will be smiling down.

Go Gophers!!

I was 3 for 3!! I rushed the field, I hugged 5-6 strangers and I pointed up to my Dad numerous times. What a day.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom