If the Gophers win Saturday, you will?...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I'll rush the field with the students, hug a few strangers, and point to the sky thinking of my Dad who will be smiling down.

Go Gophers!!

I'll rush the field with the students, hug a few strangers, and point to the sky thinking of my Dad who will be smiling down.

Go Gophers!!

I like it!

Have tears of joy while singing Hail Minnesota.

I recall seeing threads nearly exactly like this one with the same question, for big games in the past. The 2014 Wisconsin game comes to mind. A victory in this one definitely warrants a field rush, in my opinion - and I would head for the field. I would barely notice the Vikings on Sunday as I would be soaking up every article and social media outlet I could find. I have Monday off to run up north to pick up my boat and put it into storage up there and that would provide the perfect atmosphere for listening to all the recap college football podcasts during the drive.

On the other hand if it is a loss... I'll unplug, especially from Gopherhole as is my custom after losses. Too much knee jerk sky is falling stuff so I let it be for a couple days until people get their wits about them. A loss isn't the end of the world. Still so much to play for including that West division title so the focus needs to immediately turn to Iowa and winning in a place the Gophers haven't taken care of business in 20 years.

Bleed--see if your dad can pull a few strings up there. We need all the help we can get.

I'll call my brother outside Chicago and buy tickets to the Northwestern game.

Stand on top of my seat at TCF and scream for the utmost joy. Then I'll hug my parents, who I'll be lucky to be with at the game. I'll spend the rest of the day devouring every Gophers tidbit I can find on the net.

I'll collect on my bet with my boss!

1. Enjoy the moment with my 9 year old.
2. I called dibs on ringing the Gov Victory Bell.
3. Ric Flair woo-off with my fellow Gopher fans all the way back to the Fairgrounds.

Walk off my plane in Indianapolis naked.

Going to the butler b-ball game and headed to Indy early. Didnt plan well and will be watching this game in the air. (Hopefully)

Yelling - OVER RATED

Don't do that! It's the worst chant you can do as a winning team. You are essentially saying the team you beat isn't very good. Don't downplay our accomplishment!

Don't do that! It's the worst chant you can do as a winning team. You are essentially saying the team you beat isn't very good. Don't downplay our accomplishment!

Concur, You should yell UNDERRATED!

Completely agree! Why would we want to diminish our victory over a top 5 foe.

P.S. I wouldn't view a Gopher victory as an upset.

I recall seeing threads nearly exactly like this one with the same question, for big games in the past. The 2014 Wisconsin game comes to mind. A victory in this one definitely warrants a field rush, in my opinion - and I would head for the field. I would barely notice the Vikings on Sunday as I would be soaking up every article and social media outlet I could find. I have Monday off to run up north to pick up my boat and put it into storage up there and that would provide the perfect atmosphere for listening to all the recap college football podcasts during the drive.

On the other hand if it is a loss... I'll unplug, especially from Gopherhole as is my custom after losses. Too much knee jerk sky is falling stuff so I let it be for a couple days until people get their wits about them. A loss isn't the end of the world. Still so much to play for including that West division title so the focus needs to immediately turn to Iowa and winning in a place the Gophers haven't taken care of business in 20 years.

Yep, well said

I'll use my 8th grade long jump skills to launch myself from the upper deck down to the field. Someone's bound to catch me, right?

I'll hug my wife, hug some strangers and get out of their to get to a wedding. Then I'll spend the rest of the day obsessing over every detail and discussing with everyone I know (and don't know) at the wedding how amazing the game was. I'll possibly cry.

Then I'll likely get really drunk, donate money to the U, send an email about 2020 season tickets and then get REALLY drunk.

I'll wake up sunday and realize what happened. Read the entire in game thread on gopherhole, spend most of my sunday on twitter looking at Gopher related things. Nothing is better than reading the entire in game thread after a win when you were at the game. You get to relive the highs, lows, bad calls, good calls, etc. It is a really enjoyable experience.

I'm waiting for GoldenShower to weigh in (are there enough people who followed this board during the Reid Travis recruitment to pick up on this reference?).

This game means so much in terms of national perception because of the schedule to date and PJ's antics. A loss, and even worse a blowout loss, will confirm the doubters' suspicions that the record to date is a mirage and PJ is a substance-less marketer taking advantage of the bizarre weakness of the schedule to date. A win shows the world what a miraculous improvement this team has made since the first few very shaky non-conference games. I can't wait for kickoff!

I will make the trek to the Iowa game.

I'm waiting for GoldenShower to weigh in (are there enough people who followed this board during the Reid Travis recruitment to pick up on this reference?).

I think we’re all waiting for an update on GoldenShower’s celebration with his wifr

Dance! Annoys the crap out of my kids because I'm terrible. Doesn't matter.

Ditto - if we win it will be time to bask in this as long as possible, but if we lose you can expect me to be pretty scarce around here, too for a few days. If we win I will probably hang around the field a bit - maybe even rush on there - I will meet you on the 50 yard line!!! You are right - regardless win or lose it's get ready for Iowa time and let it go. Gopherhole will not be a fun place to hang out for a few days if we come out on the short end...

Top Bottom