If the Gophers win Saturday, you will?...

Rush the field and hope I don't land on my ankle wrong again, race to players tunnel and cheer on as many players as I can and probably get black out drunk after

Walk off my plane in Indianapolis naked.

Going to the butler b-ball game and headed to Indy early. Didnt plan well and will be watching this game in the air. (Hopefully)

You said , "hgeading to Indy early" referring to the b-ball game, but I think you really meant a month early for the B1G Championship. After being arrested for public indecency and doing your time, you'll be out in time for the real game. I love your foresight!!!!

If the Gophers' win ill be a Believer in the team, the coach, the whole program, and will forever honor the maroon-striped golden gopher as the State Mammal.

Can we change the thread title

I'll rush the field with the students, hug a few strangers, and point to the sky thinking of my Dad who will be smiling down.

Go Gophers!!

I'm really optimistic about Saturday. I would like to change the thread title to "When the Gophers win Saturday" you will?

There will be some celebration but I will quickly put it behind me and turn my undivided attention on the Iowa Championship game. I must do my part to ensure the Gophers stay unbeaten.

There will be some celebration but I will quickly put it behind me and turn my undivided attention on the Iowa Championship game. I must do my part to ensure the Gophers stay unbeaten.

H65npNp.png

Make hotel reservations for Pasadena for Dec. 31 and Jan 1.

Patiently waiting for the so called experts to get down on their knees and take the flogging they deserve for questioning the Gophers as a legitimate team.

Rush the field and hope I don't land on my ankle wrong again, race to players tunnel and cheer on as many players as I can and probably get black out drunk after

Stand behind the visitors bench screaming as I watch my 6 nephews storm the field.

I'll rush the field with the students, hug a few strangers, and point to the sky thinking of my Dad who will be smiling down.

Go Gophers!!

I may be with you Bleed. Since some of my dad’s ashes are at The Bank, he technically will join in...

Going with my son and he says we'll storm the field, so I guess we're storming the field!

Go Gophers!!

Amen. Sorry for your loss, not sure how long ago it was. But I lost my die hard Gopher football fan father two years ago. Hopefully there’ll be 2 Dads smiling down Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be happy, oh so happy!
I will purchase season tickets again.
I will let ESPN Gameday know that they can suck it!
I will tell the CFP Committee that they can also suck it!

Cant get the dream out of my head!

Probably need to take Monday off work...

If the Gophers win, I will probably take a nap.

Of course, if they don't win, I will probably take a nap.

have to be well-rested so I can stay up for Noir Alley on TCM Saturday night.

If the Gophers win, I will probably take a nap.

Of course, if they don't win, I will probably take a nap.

have to be well-rested so I can stay up for Noir Alley on TCM Saturday night.

Love TCM, especially when they do Andy Hardy marathons. Or Jimmy Stewart day. Or Bogart. Or Cary Grant. Awesome channel.

I’ll rush the field, take the Governor’s Victory Bell, run to my car, drive to Pennsylvania, break into the maximum detention prison Sandusky is in, steal the key to get into his cell, and then proceed to beat him over the head repeatedly until he’s begging to be Sandusky’d.

I’ll rush the field, take the Governor’s Victory Bell, run to my car, drive to Pennsylvania, break into the maximum detention prison Sandusky is in, steal the key to get into his cell, and then proceed to beat him over the head repeatedly until he’s begging to be Sandusky’d.

Beat him over the head with the Governor’s Victory Bell is what I should have said

Probably poop my pants

Look forward to us passing a couple 2-loss teams in the CFP standings.

1) Post a meme of Leo DiCaprio's "You have my Attention" line from Django Unchained in reference to CFB Playoff committee
2) Start looking at hotels in Atlanta, Phoenix, LA

Start planning one hell of a "watch party" for the Iowa game.

Scream in joy at my television (tragically will not be there in person)...perhaps on par with my screams during the Minneapolis Miracle.

Top Bottom