Here's why I think we can beat Penn St.

Do I need to point out that you’re comparing one of the most talented teams in the country to a team who’s best opponent this season has been Illinois? [emoji23] your players aren’t good. And our secondary will be fine vs your mediocre receivers.

One of the most talented in the country according to whom? Beating a Michigan team that didn’t gain their footing until recently, beating an average Michigan State team that continues to struggle with scoring, beating an Iowa team that has an unimpressive offense this year....it helps PSU gets some cupcake games that help their stats. Like the 79-0 win over a team that I forgot existed until I watched the Big Ten highlights that weekend. I should include, Illinois is not necessarily a team to sleep on. Just ask Wisconsin, and don’t say it was all just a fluke. Because I watched the whole game, Illinois has some threats on that team. Wisconsin had trouble containing both their running backs, we didn’t at all. Our game we have in common is Maryland, we won 52-10. PSU won 59-0. Before our backups went in we were pitching a shutout as well. So you can sit and use the “Gophers haven’t played anyone” line all you want. It’s an easy, lazy response. Teams line up schedules years in advance. We can’t help who we play, but as far as the Big Ten goes, we’ve handled competition like Sandusky handled little Johnny’s Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is more fun than having our mediocre players out compete the pampered blue bloods.

I learned from PSU fan that our receivers are mediocre.

I hope Fleck keeps recruiting more mediocre WR's.

Oh no! Not the Human Joystick!
That name's been used for more than a decade, mostly by sawed-off half pints like Dante Hall and Tarik Cohen. One good, clean hit by a big knocker from the secondary and the little guy might be in perpetual concussion protocol.

I’m guessing these PSU fans trolling our forum are part of the group that has been trolling Twitter, and are most likely on the young side. They struggle to come up with effective arguments, and resort to calling the opposing team’s players “mediocre.” It’s weak sauce.

We knew your team was good before you came here to warn us. Just watch the game and see what happens.

The U wins because Clucko said so............

Tell me the score the last time a ranked Michigan and OSU visited Iowa stadium at night. I’ll wait.

Y’all haven’t played anyone. If you beat us, then talk ****. Until then

Dude this is a Gopher fan board. The only one talking s$*& is you by coming in here and being an arrogant prick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude this is a Gopher fan board. The only one talking s$*& is you by coming in here and being an arrogant prick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WE DID IT !!!!! I KNEW WE COULD!!!!

Tell me the score the last time a ranked Michigan and OSU visited Iowa stadium at night. I’ll wait.

Y’all haven’t played anyone. If you beat us, then talk ****. Until then

Not going to talk **** but the Gophers have totally exposed PSU weaknesses. Everyone was way to high and mighty on your defense and the Gophers showed how they can be beat.

WE DID IT !!!!! I KNEW WE COULD!!!!

The PSU troll won't be back but I loved that he was claiming Morgan couldn't beat their defense with his arm and that our receivers were mediocre. Wonder how he feels about those guys now....Amazing performance by the offense and the defense came up with the 3 huge INT.

If our WR's are mediocre, PSU isn't very good in their secondary.

Top Bottom