Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Ski U Mah Row the Boat Go Gophers

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldyGopher31

Reaction score
Chrome Gold - Maroon - Maroon

The boys are going to look sharp on Saturday!!!

Remember to wear your maroon and support the Maroon out! Ski U Mah Row the Boat Go Gophers!

I voted for Ski U Mah Row the Boat Go Gophers ! I'm not sure why though.

Chrome Gold - Maroon - Maroon

The boys are going to look sharp on Saturday!!!

Remember to wear your maroon and support the Maroon out! Ski U Mah Row the Boat Go Gophers!

I'm super stoked for these uniforms, my second favorites behind the full maroon set.

This is by far the best uniform combo! And I predicted it so I win.

Somewhere I heard maroon jersey, pants, and those shiny Notre Dame like helmets. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

If we somehow get GOLD CHROME GOLDY HEAD DOME I'm rushing the field. In the first quarter.

Just so there's no hoodies. Don't want to look like pansies.

I will rush the field the second we run out of the tunnel in "FULL BANANA!!!

i'm a little out of the loop. but didnt the gophers wear gold/maroon/maroon that last time the played? does that mean the same combo in back to back games? Edit: my bad that was anthracite.

also, and again i dont follow this the closest, but i thought i saw in some gopher social media a maroon helmet with flag stripes cuz this saturday is military appreciation.

am i tripping?

Will this be the Helmet?

helmet.jpg

You don't have the fans wear maroon and then go full banana on the field.

I spent 4 1/2 years of my life going to classes in the armory and wearing my Navy uniform at least 1 day a week! As a 20 year Navy veteran, I think it is awesome that they recognize the Armory!

Can someone find a way to get me one of those helmets? I have a spot right next to the Music building sign I acquired while in college.

Go Gophers!

Thought helmet with Maroon and Maroon. Just couldn't find one without the FULL BANANA

They announced CGMM with the Maroon Madness pitch last week. That's why it's the only choice on the poll.

Top Bottom