Game Day Attire (HELP!)

Jeans are a bad call. You need some cords or something.
I made that mistake like five years ago for the ending Wisconsin game. I shivered through the entire first half before my brother convinced me that we should leave and watch the game in a warm house. I was stubborn and thought I could get away with toughing through the game with minimal clothing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I made that mistake like five years ago for the ending Wisconsin game. I shivered through the entire first half before my brother convinced me that we should leave and watch the game in a warm house. I was stubborn and thought I could get away with toughing through the game with minimal clothing.

If nothing else just wear long underwear under the jeans.

If nothing else just wear long underwear under the jeans.

Why not be warmer by discarding the jeans and have a warmer pair of pants on and be more comfortable yet? Absolutely no value in jeans on a cold day.

Why not be warmer by discarding the jeans and have a warmer pair of pants on and be more comfortable yet? Absolutely no value in jeans on a cold day.
Agreed. Just saying if you don't have the other stuff.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

“It feels like I’m wearin’ - NOTHIN’ AT ALL !!”

Just a suggestion wear the coat and buy one of the cheap maroon rain parkas at Goldy's.

That's essentially what I did. I picked up this light jacket at Goldy's in Burnsville. I'll wear it over layers. That should be enough for 40-degree weather and I don't like wearing heavy coats anyway.

DSC01179.jpg

Wool is the right idea for sure, stays somewhat warm even if wet with sweat, and fans might be sweating out a close game.

Jeans are fine with long johns. Will be doing that tomorrow...I'll probably get too warm.

That's essentially what I did. I picked up this light jacket at Goldy's in Burnsville. I'll wear it over layers. That should be enough for 40-degree weather and I don't like wearing heavy coats anyway.

View attachment 6501
I'm not a fan of heavy coats either. I may just end up wearing a sweatshirt....since I don't think any of my four or five Gophers jackets are even maroon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Stupid, Sexy Flanders!

Hahaha correct

river

Top Bottom