Any Confirmation on Gophers taking the WARM sideline?

If speeches made a difference PJ would be undefeated every year. TC would have never won 9* games either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe PJ mailed it in for the Northwestern game and that's why we don't get to see his speech?

Not every speech is a home run.

Maybe PJ mailed it in for the Northwestern game and that's why we don't get to see his speech?

Not every speech is a home run.

Yeah, PJ mailed it in. That’s funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.6 million for a guy that mails it in....:clap:

Northwestern changes which side they are on at home games depending on weather. It's not like this is a foreign concept.

Northwestern changes which side they are on at home games depending on weather. It's not like this is a foreign concept.

Yeah but they suck ... and we're 8-0 playing on the same sideline ... so see what it gets you.

They did it last year and won the West.

This has evolved into something that brings new meaning to words and terms like "doubling down" or "digging in heals" or "arguing for the sake of arguing" or "petty." Oh, and of course: "wrong".

Yeah but they suck ... and we're 8-0 playing on the same sideline ... so see what it gets you.

Yep. If it works, don’t fix it. And let me add, I’m less concerned with the players’ comfort during the game than I am with my own. How’s that for an opinion :confused:

Yep. If it works, don’t fix it. And let me add, I’m less concerned with the players’ comfort during the game than I am with my own. How’s that for an opinion :confused:

lbUbP2t.gif

I wouldn't look for an edge due to cold weather. Pennsylvania, State College, gets plenty cold too. Based on experience.

Good Lord, a Japanese blowfish... what's it doing here?

NW has about 12 fans. They can also easily change where they sit to stay behind the home bench.

Top Bottom