CFP Ranking Show Tonight. 8:00 PM ESPN

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Just a reminder for others that the initial CFP Ranking Show is tonight, and since we are unbeaten, this matters to us.

If you are a fan of Wisconsin or Iowa, there is no need to watch this week.

Just a reminder for others that the initial CFP Ranking Show is tonight, and since we are unbeaten, this matters to us.

If you are a fan of Wisconsin or Iowa, there is no need to watch this week.

LOL.

Not able to say that too often...

KU Duke nice ending.

Duke had two chances, but that iron is just so cold some times.

If that's not bulletin board material I don't know what is.

Wisconsin at 13. 4 spot ahead of Minnesota.

Can’t say I’m too surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not shocking. I think we are a 20-30 team until we prove it and beat somebody above that.

Pretty big difference with the AP for Big Ten teams outside top 10

17 is a damn joke. We played the schedule we were given, and won them all. Anything outside the top 12ish is insane.

The AP and Coaches Poll are now null and void. Still control our own destiny.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wisconsin at 13. 4 spot ahead of Minnesota.

Irrelevant. We win out, we are in the top 4, Wisconsin can’t say that. If we lose to Penn State, then we are out of contention.

Either way, it’s in our control.

Stocker you should’ve took the bet. I got pwned. You were right, I was flatly wrong.

Well, 17 is disrespectful but we have games against 4 and (hopefully) 1 on the schedule.

More motivation for Saturday.

OSU at 1 and Penn State at 4 were good calls though. And now college gameday can't play the 1 vs 2 card.

So if the Gophers lose, are they going to fall out of the top 25?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So if the Gophers lose, are they going to fall out of the top 25?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Depends how close the game is. If we lose by less than 10 we probably fall to the 22-23ish range.

While I didn’t think we be as low as 17, I’m honestly not too surprised. This could actually be a blessing in disguise. It is just one more thing to use as motivation for this weekend.

The bottom line is this, whether they had us 20, 17, 13 or 5, we control where we end up. Tonight doesn’t matter. TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AND WE WILL END UP WHERE WE WANT TO BE.

Tonight, doesn’t really matter. Conversation started only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complete joke.

It’s strength of schedule, end of story.

You acknowledge it for what it was, and you move on. We have #4 at home in a few days. We control our destiny.

Top Bottom