PSU Potbelly Kicker

My impression is that Waters and Julius got into it earlier in the game (the start of the first link) and then they went after each other on another kick off. I love that Waters was NOT going to be taken down by the kicker. Julius was not innocent in any of this and deserved what he got.

If it was before the whistle there would be no flag or ejection.

That always cheesed me off. How can he be a tackler when he feels like it but an off-limits weenie kicker when he doesn't want to get hit? I hoped he straightened himself out, but I never felt sorry about his career coming to an end.

My thoughts as well. He got what was coming to him. Became a highlight darling until the Gophs games...that hit pretty much ended his 15 seconds of fame.

Got what was coming to him. Deserved on both sides in my opinion.

Reading between the lines Millen sounds like he’s thinking “yeah, I’d have popped him too”.

He looks like Chris Farley running down the field. Got what he deserved.

Sounds like you might be mis-remembering as well.

He was looking down. It looked like he was taking his mouth piece out or something because the play had been blown dead and you can see him look up and tense up just before being hit. I'm not sure what you guys are arguing? It was clearly long after the whistle, you can tell he didn't see it coming until the last split second. Did he lay on the ground longer than he needed to? Maybe, but Waters was getting ejected either way.

Top Bottom