Pitino Blog: Cleveland State Pregame Predictions (fun read)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Pitino, this is a great blog:

1. Will Richard Pitino continue the trend of not wearing a tie and sticking with the business casual look like he did in the exhibition game?
Sources say his wife Jill is indifferent and could care less what he wears as long as he stops asking her.
2. Will the trend continue of a Williams Arena employee demanding Coach Pitino show an ID when he walks in, even though he's going on year 7, because they don't know who he is?
Sources say very likely.
3. Rumor has it Ava and Jack Pitino will be making it to the opening game. Will Jack keep his shirt on for the whole contest?
Smart money says no chance.

https://gophersports.com/news/2019/...blog-cleveland-state-pregame-predictions.aspx

Go Gophers!!

Yes, Pitino is already in mid-season form.

I like Pitino. What makes me sad is that he probably wrote in an hour and it is better than most of the media columns about the Gophers.

Pitino is absolutely brilliant. Would love to share a bourbon or eight with him!

This is genius...keep it up Pitino!

I s think he is the Minnesota sports coach I’d most like to drink with. I bet he is hilarious. Quick witted and a sharp sense of humor. Plus low energy. Fleck would have me exhausted just listening for an hour (and I love PJ)

Top Bottom