4th and goal at the PSU 1, less than a minute, what's the call?

Whats the call.

• Full backfield run up the middle

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Quarterback sneak out of wildcat

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Big Dan single back

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Deception gut run with an out to the tight end

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Statue of Liberty

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Field Goal attempt fake kick

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Toss sweep to Shannon Brooks, who throws to Tyler Johnson for the win!

Hand off to RB out of wildcat. It’s rarely done so should be unexpected.

Timeout. Assuming it's the 1st or 3rd quarter of course.

Single Back with Big Dan, three TE's, Johnson split wide on the left.

TE motions to the middle, Play action fake to FaAlele up the middle as Johnson slants in from outside and Ko Kleft drifts left unguarded for the touchdown as mass humanity piles up in the center of the field!

KC punching the air rn seeing you all give away his plays

Timeout. Assuming it's the 1st or 3rd quarter of course.

PJ's TD after a timeout ratio, or even just a first down rate has been pretty good.

I think we should call timeouts, even if we don't have them, take the penalty ... see what happens.

KC trying to come up with new plays now...

https://youtu.be/BWveqlDYj4I

After that video was another breakdown from a couple guys that was pretty good. Collegefootballnerds. Good for someone that is not closely related to Minnesota. So, some of their reasoning was based solely on numbers, not situations (Tanner's strip sack, blocked field goal for TD). What I mean is the final points given up were solely on the defense in their breakdown. But it was still a good listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhy9i0OpZeI

Hope this link comes through ok.

Just some fun on what you think we may see down 4 points to get the touchdown.

That would depend on your line blocking for both the ground and passing game. It would also depend how your running backs have done all night.

I your line was blocking well I would set up in a passing formation, let the Full back lead with a block and have a QB follow.

The problem with us guessing is we have no idea how your offense has done against Penn. State's defense. What ever you would use I'm guessing it would have to be a QB audible.

Top Bottom