How Twisted and Out of Touch Are Some PSU Fans??

The stats above dont prove the Penn. St. Fans statements out.

The Gophers seem to have a more balanced attack than Penn. State does while both teams have close to the same total YPG and same points, 38 scored per game
To funny, I literally put the same numbers together on the Tanner Morgan thread.

If you go beyond pure volume numbers and look at opponent adjusted efficiency numbers, you generally see that Minnesota is stronger offensively than Penn State, but worse on defense comparatively.

Should be a good match-up overall, and it will be interesting to see if we can use the passing game like we did against Purdue to get the offense rolling.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/fei/2019

To funny, I literally put the same numbers together on the Tanner Morgan thread.

Sorry to repeat your stats on another thread. I didn't read the Morgan thread I just looked then up for the game because of the first post on this thread.

Sorry to repeat your stats on another thread. I didn't read the Morgan thread I just looked then up for the game because of the first post on this thread.

Can anyone post stats of both teams when playing against opponents in the top 50 of the FPI so we can see how they compare against good competition?

Can anyone post stats of both teams when playing against opponents in the top 50 of the FPI so we can see how they compare against good competition?

Would you call Pitt or Michigan State's offenses "good competition"? Those are two of the more anemic offenses outside of Rutgers and Northwestern

Already have posted multiple opponent adjusted stats this week, but I am guessing you are here to push a narrative.

Top Bottom