Tanner Morgan is the key this Saturday.

How will Morgan respond to the B1G game?

• He is a zen master and will be fine!

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Will start rough but pull through in the end with no mistakes.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Will have a few problems and produce at least 1 turnover.

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Will look like Kirk Cousins facing Khalil Mack!

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
If we execute on those 3 plays, no one is talking about how PSU struggled on offense or the resurgence of Michigan.

The fact that they didn’t execute on those plays is precisely the point, now isn’t it? If any team executed on all their plays, they would look like Bama.

The question is, which team on Sunday will be pointing to the “if only we had executed” plays?

An injury to him would be a disaster and we'll be playing the three physically toughest teams on the schedule this month (plus the Cats can be tough, too).

So far I've read the game plan should be to keep the tight end in to max protect, spread them out, throw quick passes, throw deep crossing routes, and commit to the running game.

Imagine how much time PJ must be spending on Gopherhole this week getting insights on what his game plan will be. :cool02:

Spyker=State College Spikes. That’s the minor league team that plays at PSU’s baseball stadium. It’s either a troll or Mr. Franklin himself. Welcome to GH!

great analysis. a Top Tier QB is needed to beat a top 5 team. go out and prove you belong Tanner

I'm by no means a great football mind, but seems like if we start the game throwing some slants and other quick passes it would be a good way to open things up for the run game. Maybe that is much too simplistic, but is that a decent strategy?

I'm by no means a great football mind, but seems like if we start the game throwing some slants and other quick passes it would be a good way to open things up for the run game. Maybe that is much too simplistic, but is that a decent strategy?

A lot like the Purdue game plan!

Its not just Morgan or even mainly Morgan. Its the Offensive Line. Give Morgan a little time and he'll carve them up, along with with an excellent receiver corps. Running game might need to open up the passing game.

This could be Tanner Morgan's introduction to the nation, game.

It's funny how alot of pundits and nearly all of Penn State fans are kind of dismissing Morgan while saying Clifford will perform really well. Granted I haven't watched a whole lot of Penn State this year but there stats are nearly identical and he hasn't looked that dynamic of what I have watched.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So far I've read the game plan should be to keep the tight end in to max protect, spread them out, throw quick passes, throw deep crossing routes, and commit to the running game.

I wouldn't expect you to understand, but our base offense is the flea flicker, with some statue of liberty and halfback option mixed in.

Top Bottom