Top 10 teams in pre CFB...Gophers

"All you can do is play who is on your schedule. The Golden Gophers have done this and thus far are undefeated.

Coach P.J. Fleck deserves a ton of credit as he has already built a strong culture in just his second year on the job..."

Let the year zero remarks begin.

"All you can do is play who is on your schedule. The Golden Gophers have done this and thus far are undefeated.

Coach P.J. Fleck deserves a ton of credit as he has already built a strong culture in just his second year on the job..."

Let the year zero remarks begin.

Why is basic fact checking on a top 10 article so difficult...

Well....it is Scantily Greyed. They probably don't have top end fact checkers. Plus....they are only focused on the Urban Meyer wiener mobile national championship train.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

"Minnesota’s most impressive win so far has been their 34-7 pounding of Nebraska."

I actually think our most impressive win at this point is the pounding of Illinois. Nobody else has done that nearly as completely. Those guys will make a bowl and Lovie will keep his job.

It is really sad how low the standards for accuracy are these days. Very different then the old newspaper days where content was verified and fact checked before it was printed. Now it is about just getting the content out there, don't have to be accurate, just have to be first.

"Minnesota’s most impressive win so far has been their 34-7 pounding of Nebraska."

I actually think our most impressive win at this point is the pounding of Illinois. Nobody else has done that nearly as completely. Those guys will make a bowl and Lovie will keep his job.

Would agree that Illinois is our most impressive Big Ten win to date. Wouldn't have guessed that would be the case going into the season. It gets overlooked but beating South Dakota State is still an impressive win in my book as well. That was a very solid team playing in their super bowl in the first game of the year.

Would agree that Illinois is our most impressive Big Ten win to date. Wouldn't have guessed that would be the case going into the season. It gets overlooked but beating South Dakota State is still an impressive win in my book as well. That was a very solid team playing in their super bowl in the first game of the year.
Actually, I'd argue that all of those non-con games were not "solid" wins.
But those teams could probably play a good game against most of the Big Ten. We won them by "Refusing to lose." As the team was ironing out mistakes.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Actually, I'd argue that all of those non-con games were not "solid" wins.
But those teams could probably play a good game against most of the Big Ten. We won them by "Refusing to lose." As the team was ironing out mistakes.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Execution has gotten much better after the first bye week, but it is nice that we've seen this team perform against some adversity, even if it was against games we should have won a bit more easily.

Who is the best team you beat that had their starting QB the entire game?

Top Bottom