a Poll on the odds PJ Fleck will be couching here fall of 2021

Odds Fleck will be coaching here fall of 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorry, one of the tweets is now deleted.

The other is someone posting this which has gotten a fair amount of attention. I don't know who Greg Flagaur is.

Sorry, one of the tweets is now deleted.

The other is someone posting this which has gotten a fair amount of attention. I don't know who Greg Flagaur is.

He has a source within the athletic department - probably just a friend or family member - so is pretty reliable. He broke Fleck’s signing, B1G hockey, pretty sure some Pitino extensions. FWIW, I trust him on AD related news.

If that’s the case, I hope they announce it before his press conference tomorrow, to add to the buzz and to fire up his team. The last few days have been brutal, because that’s all anyone wants to talk about when his name comes up these days. And if it’s accurate, I give him all due credit, because he could have easily dragged it out until the end of the year.

If Coyle steps up I think the odds are quite high

Hopefully Coyle doesnt break the news in a press conference. Last time I watched him give a press conference on a contract related issue, I couldn't understand what the heck he was trying to say. Took several follow-up articles to clear up the confusion.

Is couching anything like coaching?

couching is "Netflix and chilling" with Heather. And yes he will be, when he's not watching film. I wonder if he game films and chills?

He will be the Gopher Head Coach next year.

Top Bottom