Gopher Greats on KFAN this week

Is Jim Carter going to be on at all? He has been very quiet this year. Maybe we could get his opinion on Jerry Kill moving on to his 4th different job since leaving Minnesota or ask him about Tracy Claeys resigning mid-season from Washington State.

Meanwhile, Coyle and Fleck must be doing something right to have the Gophers at 8-0 and ranked #13.

Is Jim Carter going to be on at all? He has been very quiet this year. Maybe we could get his opinion on Jerry Kill moving on to his 4th different job since leaving Minnesota or ask him about Tracy Claeys resigning mid-season from Washington State.

Meanwhile, Coyle and Fleck must be doing something right to have the Gophers at 8-0 and ranked #13.

birdies were whispering that he is doing well after his heart attack last year.

Forgot he had a pretty big arm...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uEPTxFB4ADI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I never tire of watching replays of Foggie. He was absolutely awesome to watch.

Man was that fun to be a Gopher fan. Foggie was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really liked those unis too...wide maroon stripe in the pants, Block M on the sleeves.

Every week I catch the last five minutes because I was always forget but we all need to set our alarms. 4 pm Wednesdays....Glen Mason with Barreiro. Frickin hilarious. Eric Decker called in this week and Mase didn’t recognize his voice. But a great hour and a great 20 with Decker. He’s flying in Friday night for the game.

Every week I catch the last five minutes because I was always forget but we all need to set our alarms. 4 pm Wednesdays....Glen Mason with Barreiro. Frickin hilarious. Eric Decker called in this week and Mase didn’t recognize his voice. But a great hour and a great 20 with Decker. He’s flying in Friday night for the game.

Will he be bringing his wife? Asking for a friend...

Mason is elite radio. Decker is a former high school nemesis of mine. Insane athlete, nice guy.

Will he be bringing his wife? Asking for a friend...

I believe Mase called her smoking hot...as well as mentioning how good looking Eric was....twice

Last edited:

I believe Mase called her smoking hot...as well as mentioning how good looking Eric was....twice

And said he should be an underwear model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good radio today. Worth a listen if not already noted.

Top Bottom