Pick Per Day - Heads Up

TheSportsAce

Chief Executive Gopher Rube
Reaction score
Welcome back, GopherHolers! The 2019-20 season officially begins tomorrow, which also means that the Pick Per Day is back!

The rules are simple. Pick one game each day against the spreads provided at scoresandodds.com or another reputable Vegas establishment. Reply all with your pick like this:

The Sports Ace (6-1-0): Gophers -47 vs bucky

As you can see - Your handle...your record for the season...your pick and opponent, with any trash talk you want in there.

If you're the first person to post each day, create a thread...and the rest of us will reply to that. If I'm the first person, like I usually am, I'll do it.

I hope we have a better turnout this year than last year, when...I was...the only person who did this. It's not really a competition, just a fun way to share in the events of the season, brush up on teams you might not normally see and be a part of the GopherHole community. So, starting tomorrow, be sure to play along!

I also should mention...you don't have to make a pick every day to participate! Just do it when you can. The more the merrier.

Top Bottom