New hype video - “Oars in the Water”

PitinoFan

Banned
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is that guy narrating? Sounds like Ice T.

Wish I was there.

I think the only remaining purpose of radio football is to get the play by play calls and put them in hype videos for chills. Those guys are the true "voices" of sports.

Can we play the game right now!

Penn State-Minnesota at 11:00...

... followed by Iowa-Wisconsin at 3:00.

Wowza! That's some fun football-watching.

If the Gophers win, I'll be smirking during the entire second game.

Oh baby! Chili is piping hot and it's only Monday! How can we possibly be expected to accomplish anything at all this week, people?!

This is a wild week. I plan on doing very little at my day job. Keep my vocal chords rested for Saturday AM.

Gopher hoops Tuesday night. Would be nice to see PJ there firing up the crowd, asking people to buy tickets.

The Gophers are undefeated, the Gophers are undefeated, and they plan to stay that way this weekend. There was a former Gopher that sung that sounder they used to play on KFAN all of the time. Yes the Gophers do plan on remaining undefeated this weekend. Time to let those oars fill up that trophy case, Bell, Pig, Axe all in our case after this year sounds great to me. Row the Boat and SKI-U-MAH let's roll.

I'd like to listen to PJ Fleck's speech for this game. It's got to send chills and light a fuse in every player walking out to the field Saturday. Epic!

Top Bottom