And then there were 7! Gophers still not the worst undefeated team.

Otis

Reaction score
Seven teams remain unbeaten.

1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. MINNESOTA - Yeah, Baylor is ranked higher but we are higher in SP+.
7. Baylor

What are the odds that we have to play one of the teams ahead of us? Well, you got to play the team in print on your schedule.

PS - I would rank Penn State ahead of Clemson, but the media and the coaches never ask me!

Go Gophers!

I never in my lifetime thought this type of conversation would be happening. Schedule be damned, undefeated is undefeated.

I never in my lifetime thought this type of conversation would be happening. Schedule be damned, undefeated is undefeated.

Well said.

And the best thing about how this amazing season has played out? I read somewhere that the Gophers' schedule over the next 4 games is rated the most difficult in college football.

We will no longer be hearing about an 'easy' schedule after this coming Saturday.

Beat Penn State!

Well said.

And the best thing about how this amazing season has played out? I read somewhere that the Gophers' schedule over the next 4 games is rated the most difficult in college football.

We will no longer be hearing about an 'easy' schedule after this coming Saturday.

Beat Penn State!

No doubt the last 4 weeks are tough and will play a substantial role in how this season is viewed. I think we win this Saturday which will double the hype in this town. Could be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This list will be cut to at least 5 next week. Will be great to remain unbeaten going into Iowa. GO GOPHERS!

Seven teams remain unbeaten.

1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. MINNESOTA - Yeah, Baylor is ranked higher but we are higher in SP+.
7. Baylor

What are the odds that we have to play one of the teams ahead of us? Well, you got to play the team in print on your schedule.

PS - I would rank Penn State ahead of Clemson, but the media and the coaches never ask me!

Go Gophers!

After this weekend they'll only be 5 left. Alabama has a seriously weak schedule, their non-con is New Mexico State, Duke, Western Carolina and Southern Miss. The LSU game is their first one against a top 25 team. I'm hoping LSU wins, that's gotta push Alabama down quite a bit.

After this weekend they'll only be 5 left. Alabama has a seriously weak schedule, their non-con is New Mexico State, Duke, Western Carolina and Southern Miss. The LSU game is their first one against a top 25 team. I'm hoping LSU wins, that's gotta push Alabama down quite a bit.

Baylor losing to TCU seems like it could be 50/50, so 4 undefeated isn't out of the question after this weekend.

For what its worth, SP+ has Gophers at 10th, just 1 spot behind Penn State...

Top Bottom