PJ Fleck

Imagine being mad at a coach who has us off to our best season in a century lol

This dude is a bitter prick. Nothing but negativity. Can’t enjoy the best season Gopher fans have seen in decades, some lived and died to never see a season like this. My Dad was born in 1965, Gopher fan his entire life. He dreamt of traveling to see them play in the Rose Bowl, dreamt of a Big Ten Championship game for the Gophers. Never saw it. He passed away October 14th, 2017, the day of the Michigan State game. Season ticket holder for 20+ years, devout Gopher fan, and he never got to witness this level of excitement and success.

I refuse to let naysayer, negative, self-hating asses try to ruin my mood. I’m going to soak up every ounce of happiness I can from these games, and from this season. Using my Dad’s life as an example, I’m blessed to even get to live in a time when the Gophers are on a serious rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please stop quoting that guy who will not be named. I put him on my ignore list earlier this week and when you quote him, I end up seeing his negative crap.

The sleeping giant comments imply that he may indeed be interested in remaining here for the long term....

This week I'm being made to feel old. I am reminded how many have no concept of the Cold War, the Berlin Wall, or the Gopher head football coach calling the team a sleeping giant. God bless Ronald Reagan and Lou Holtz.

Some random poster on GH.

I'm mad at the coach because he's not building a defense for NEXT YEAR while we go 9-0 THIS YEAR.

I'm doing such a good job as a fan I'm already worried about our defense NEXT YEAR!

Top Bottom