This is going to happen m ore often ---

Rog

Reaction score
Just talked to my son-in-law in Florida a big Fla State Fan (Gopher also) and informed me that Florida State fired their coach today. Guess who they going to go
after? Yep and you guessed it. We might as well get used to it.

My cousin has a friend whose brother knows this dude in Florida who has a sister that is a real estate agent in the Tallahassee area.

Guess who was house hunting down there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please combine; or better yet delete all these PJ to another school speculation threads. Just insane going into the biggest game in decades.

Please combine; or better yet delete all these PJ to another school speculation threads. Just insane going into the biggest game in decades.
It's a joint Russian-PSU plot to break the oars before game time. Either the GH staff is in on it, or the Russkies hacked this site and removed their admin controls. They must be stopped before they destroy us from within, causing a chaotic collapse that spreads across the country and forces us to join Canada to play 9-man football. Then again, we'd dominate those maple boys. Fuq-it, let's see what happens!

It's a joint Russian-PSU plot to break the oars before game time. Either the GH staff is in on it, or the Russkies hacked this site and removed their admin controls. They must be stopped before they destroy us from within, causing a chaotic collapse that spreads across the country and forces us to join Canada to play 9-man football. Then again, we'd dominate those maple boys. Fuq-it, let's see what happens!

Is that you Tom Clancy?

Hope all is well Rog. Hadn’t seen you post in a while.

I believe Rog has seen multiple gopher national titles. Which is awesome.

Former Vikings owner for 10 minutes Tom Clancy?

Sorry to stay off topic, but I had to research that, and yes. I didn't know he almost bought the Vikes.

Also read that in his book "The Sum of All Fears" the Vikings played in the superbowl - obvious fiction…….

OK, back on topic

Sorry to stay off topic, but I had to research that, and yes. I didn't know he almost bought the Vikes.

Also read that in his book "The Sum of All Fears" the Vikings played in the superbowl - obvious fiction…….

OK, back on topic

One other quick tidbit...if it’s Tom he’s using a ghostwriter...actually PJ is dealing with ghosts every week...so maybe there is something going on here after all.

Just talked to my son-in-law in Florida a big Fla State Fan (Gopher also) and informed me that Florida State fired their coach today. Guess who they going to go
after? Yep and you guessed it. We might as well get used to it.

That is GREAT news. To be on everyone's radar after only 2 1/2 years at Minnesota is a great sign for our program. The alternative is to have a coach who nobody wants, which has been the case over the past 40 or so years, with the one exception, Lou Holtz.

Top Bottom