Vikings crowd today...

Brandon

Reaction score
I know this is nfl delete it if needed but I honestly think there was more Vikings fans driving to Watch the game in Kansas City today then a lot of Home Gopher football games and that is really sad.

A long ride home......

The drive home will give those fans plenty of time for them to consider they could have better spent their money on Saturday’s Gophers - Penn State game.

The drive home will give those fans plenty of time for them to consider they could have better spent their money on Saturday’s Gophers - Penn State game.

Yeah, I'm sure that will be hotly debated.

Another Cousins flop in a big road game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to like NFL as much as NCAA, but especially since we got Fleck, I’ve gotten more and more into Gophers and conversely, care less and less about the Vikings.

They like watching bad football nfl sucks

With the Gophers idle this weekend, a Vikings loss is a nice substitute.

Arrowhead was fun today

Would still be Gopher-ing up tix if not for Megatongue [emoji2369] killed our group of 10

51dd21046a06ab050a55da9e047cc4c0.jpg

Arrowhead was fun today

Would still be Gopher-ing up tix if not for Megatongue [emoji2369] killed our group of 10

With the Gophers idle this weekend, a Vikings loss is a nice substitute.

Disagree. Tons of us are still fans of both.

I know this is nfl delete it if needed but I honestly think there was more Vikings fans driving to Watch the game in Kansas City today then a lot of Home Gopher football games and that is really sad.

Keep in mind there are a lot of Vikings fans in SD/IA who went because KC is about the same distance as Minneapolis.

Arrowhead was fun today

Disagree. Tons of us are still fans of both.

Gopher victory keeps me happy for a week. Vikings victory until I see if my ff team is winning.

Vikings loss bums me out for 30 seconds. Gophers for a week.

I’m honestly getting fed up with the nfl. It’s becoming a 2 hand touch league and refs are deciding who wins

I’m honestly getting fed up with the nfl. It’s becoming a 2 hand touch league and refs are deciding who wins

There’s nothing worse than a ref in New York stopping play to review for PI when there’s no call on the field and no challenge. There’s no way that can be administered consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you on this. I haven't watched a full NFL game in years. For the reasons you stated and tired of 3 hours of commercials with about 12 minutes of football randomly inserted.

Top Bottom