Video Message from PJ Fleck to Season Ticket Holders

This is a game I didn't need a pep talk to get psyched up but I love his enthusiasm !

He has elite hand control. Rarely travel outside his shoulder box

Every time I see Flecks enthusiasm and energy, I try and imagine Paul Chryst attempting to do the same. Then I laugh.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He has elite hand control. Rarely travel outside his shoulder box

That was my first thought! Second was the cue card placement was horrible. He was looking above the camera. Made me wonder, "Why's he looking above the camera? What's up there?" HA.

Every time I see Flecks enthusiasm and energy, I try and imagine Paul Chryst attempting to do the same. Then I laugh.

Take THAT Paul Chryst. He totally doesn’t have the same enthusiasm. What a loser!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chryst sucks I laughed at that hire. He would of been fired in Pittsburgh by now easily had he stayed

Take THAT Paul Chryst. He totally doesn’t have the same enthusiasm. What a loser!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed both of these posts. :clap:

His thing is "coach dad" as far as being understated. It's just a different kind of coach. Still better than frost...

Top Bottom