F--k It! This Is Too Big To Miss!

WriterGoph

Reaction score
Was just gonna wait for my trip back for the Wiscy game, but this PSU game just too huge to not experience in person! My buddy is flying in from San Diego and buying 3. I just found a $90 r/t from Denver and am buying 3 too.

Its like a magnetic pull back to the motherland! Lezzzzgo!

Was just gonna wait for my trip back for the Wiscy game, but this PSU game just too huge to not experience in person! My buddy is flying in from San Diego and buying 3. I just found a $90 r/t from Denver and am buying 3 too.

AWESOME!!! We need you!

This may just be enough to get us the win! Let's Play!

I have a feeling you'll be very, very glad you made the decision!

By you able to save money on your trip you'll be able to buy all of us a beer!

Hope you have a great trip!

Between Spirit/Frontier, if you can backpack it, a RT for DEN-MSP can most definitely be had for under $100.

Niiiice!! See you and 50,000 of my closest friends there!

I have a feeling you'll be very, very glad you made the decision!

I think you might be right. But by chance if we win and I'm stuck watching on TV with people who don't really care is something I probably would regret for the rest of my life. Much more upside than downside in this decision!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom