Welcome to new posters

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I’ve been noticing with the great season so far, there are new names popping up all over the forums.

This is great and I’m excited for the new perspectives.

Stick around, this place is great.

I’ve been noticing with the great season so far, there are new names popping up all over the forums.

This is great and I’m excited for the new perspectives.

Stick around, this place is great.

This.

Go Gophers!!

I don’t like all the new negative perspectives, but I do like that we are attracting more people and support their inalienable right to be wet blankets. In time, winning will change that I think.

Do you have the most posts of any member? How many years have you been posting. You’re like the Snapchat millennials of sports forums!

Ha! There may be one or two others that have more than me, but I've put in my time!

Go Gophers!!

FWIW, I had a previous handle on here and forgot it. Plus, I like this one better as it isn't my name

Full disclosure, I had a different name, a few hundred more posts and a different join date as well, I think it was 2016. I like my new name better anyway.....!

Even though I post infrequently: Welcome to all new posters!

I hope the new posters all stick around...don't be afraid to post as everyone this board will always agree with everything you say

also, explore the other forums.

Other sports--Volleyball has some great info. Really passionate, albeit smaller, group.
Mens basketball is just about to get wild. Should be a fun season.
Womens basketball is a blast as well. Top 25 team with the greatest coach they could have hired.

Thanks I’ll be around. I’ve been reading for years this site finally joined.

Yea to new posters. More yea to new ticket purchasers and an extra yea to people speaking generally positively about the program!

Yep, Gopher Hole is addicting. I can't think of a day that I haven't at least peeked at GH to see what's "going on".

I lurked on GH for years, especially around recruiting time. Finally bothered to make an account after the Wisconsin game last year. Been a fun ride so far, 0 Gopher losses since I made the account.

i'm new, i'm positive. but you guys are right, GH is so addicting.

Full disclosure, I had a different name, a few hundred more posts and a different join date as well, I think it was 2016. I like my new name better anyway.....!

Even though I post infrequently: Welcome to all new posters!

My old account was hacked and taken over by someone else from the original Gopherhole boards when Jason Groth used to run them and the split with Gopherillustrated even the basketball only board. I have been posting for quite some time before i had to change my moniker. Don't remember what the old one used to be but I am sure it had the name Gopher in it somewhere. .

Last edited:

Looks like a great board. Love the discussions. I’m the enemy this week but appreciate being able to check in and learn about your team. Will be my first game in your stadium. Looking forward to it.

Looks like a great board. Love the discussions. I’m the enemy this week but appreciate being able to check in and learn about your team. Will be my first game in your stadium. Looking forward to it.

Wear your maroon!!

Top Bottom