The Transfer Portal

Shades

Reaction score
The #3 prospect in 2018 according to ESPN has put her name into the transfer portal.
Aquira DeCosta is leaving Baylor. I guess they have too much talent there. Does Whalen have the drawing power to lure her in? I guess she’s a tweener with some range.

Gophers have a "tweener" with range coming in Kadi Sissoko. She was #11 recruit in 2018. just an FYI

I must have completely missed the conversation on her.

That’s pretty impressive if she lives up to that ranking, but apparently she’s not because she should be an unquestioned starter if she lives up to that ranking. What’s the scoop on her at practice?

I guess this would be the highest ESPN rated player since ESPN started doing rankings.

I must have completely missed the conversation on her.

That’s pretty impressive if she lives up to that ranking, but apparently she’s not because she should be an unquestioned starter if she lives up to that ranking. What’s the scoop on her at practice?

I guess this would be the highest ESPN rated player since ESPN started doing rankings.

She's redshirting so its tough to be the unquestioned starter.

She is a transfer and must sit out this year.

She is a transfer and must sit out this year.

This is much less snarkier way of explaining it. I guess the hardcore Whalen advocates aren’t paid enough to be polite.

I wonder if she tried for a waiver? All the kids are doing it nowadays.Westbrook was just turned down for hers today.

She didn’t. She made the statement she is coming off surgery in the spring and wanting to work on conditioning and being 100% ready for next season.

Top Bottom